Lacey -3.0

I’m sure most mongers know this already. Lacey resurfaced. Same old shit. I’ve always had decent history with her, and let’s be honest, she’s hot. Two days in a row played games. Just giving a heads up things haven’t changed.
I made the mistake. Never again beginning of the yr. The sexy pics r from yrs ago. Didn't look even close. Her appearance was bad. Incall was worst. Down hill Lacey for all u haters out there. Please take the warning and stay away. Honestly
We were messaging back and forth. It was like everytime it was time to actually meet shed disappear. Then reappear a few days later.
Just grateful to the guys who warned about her a couple weeks ago
I tried to see her last summer when she was in Millvale. She never agreed to a time. Wouldn't even consider it now
I made the mistake. Never again beginning of the yr. The sexy pics r from yrs ago. Didn't look even close. Her appearance was bad. Incall was worst. Down hill Lacey for all u haters out there. Please take the warning and stay away. Honestly Originally Posted by Bmwguy2024
What part of town was she in?
Was she wearing an ankle monitor by chance?
She texted a few weeks ago about being downtown
She texted a few weeks ago about being downtown Originally Posted by nomad1000!
Like Mount Washington where she used to be or some hotel actually in the downtown part of the city
She’s in southside. It looks like she has leprosy.
(Staff edit) Her aunt is trying to help her. She had a court appearance back in June. U got what u deserve Lacey. This is where ur money is going guys. Take a good look and wake up.