I...

...apologize.

It has been brought to my attention that as of late I have acted in a callous and insensitive manner concerning a certain segment of the population here on this board. I have been shown several past instances of his behavior and agree that some of my comments could have been taken the wrong way, and in other cases were directly meant to offend in any way they could be taken.

I deeply regret these actions here recently, and while my thread about weight loss is a very relevant topic and contains some very useful information, the overall tone in which it was presented tended to obscure the usefulness of the topic. I now see that my comments have been derogatory toward a certain segment of the provider population and to those ladies, I say "I'm sorry."

I will continue to believe what I want, like what I want, and speak what I want, but I'll temper my remarks so that others do not take offense. Thank you for your time.
  • Trey
  • 07-26-2012, 12:22 AM
good job
Thanks sweetie, that's very decent of you..now I can have a happy birthday without drama..woo hoo..I wish everyone the best !!' kisses for everyone..
Did hell just freeze?
Good man.
What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man......
Great for you Wakeup...maturity is good.
Hmmmm
Oh come on!
I'm so happy that you've seen the error of your ways. The world will be a better place because of your new outlook on how you will put your thoughts into words. I will sleep much better at night because of this.

Thank You

Tw
It must be time for the annual Running of the Gulli-Bulls.
Hmmmm Originally Posted by ZedX79
Oh come on! Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Lawls.. and you folks fell for that?

Oh if one could be a spider in the spider hole to see what lead to him posting this. A leopard never changes its spots..
Lawls.. and you folks fell for that?

Oh if one could be a spider in the spider hole to see what lead to him posting this. A leopard never changes its spots.. Originally Posted by Sensia
And this statement right here can get you kicked out of said hole. You should know better.
And this statement right here can get you kicked out of said hole. You should know better. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds

Kinda hard to get kicked out if your not in it..
Remember Oob, what happens in the Spider Hole stays in the Spider Hole.......speculation from outsiders is of no importance.......carry on.
Hmm, yeah I don't have the patience to keep up with the cart herding of who is in and who is not.