Activities: none
Session Length: n/a
Fee: n/a
Hair Color and Length: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
While not the most popular provider for some hobbyists, this isn't something common with her. Sorry for the bad experience. Maybe you two can work out a makeup session or something.
This has happened to me before and I know it sucks. I had a provider once tell me she was available to see me and I drove 30 minutes to get to her apartment, only to have her leave me there with blue balls, mad, and feeling like an idiot. She never answered or returned my phone calls.
Amy has a good reputation on this board (from what I have seen so far). I'd be pretty surprised if she didn't make it up to you.
While I have not had a problem with Amy, I know how you feel! Hard to squeeze in hobby time sometimes and shit falls apart. Some providers need Better communication skills.
She has a lot of good reviews, so one bad one isn't going to stop those that want to see her.
While technically not a NCNS..... Gonna move it to CoEd..... She has a right to explain herself...... I have a feeling she's the type to make things right......

JaD
Ugh. I hate when this happens. But she does have a good reputation. Maybe she'll make it up to you.
While technically not a NCNS..... Gonna move it to CoEd..... She has a right to explain herself...... I have a feeling she's the type to make things right......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
PLEASE take her under your tutelage, Oh Mighty One. I cannot wait for this apology thread. ijs
  • Trey
  • 07-31-2012, 02:09 PM
for as much as she likes to post I expected to hear from her on this by now.
I don't think the pod is consorting with you guys anymore lol
I'm not sure in this particular instance, but I can honestly say, anytime I have ever contacted Amy for a session (even on short notice) its never been a problem and never any issues.
Maybe there's a reasonable explanation that the appointment didn't happen as planned. Don't let this experience leave you bitter.
Y'all can sugarcoat it and defend all you want, but you can bet your sweet asses neither Wakeup nor dearhunter will see her now. ijs
Oh not to worry guys, I'm sure she'll be in here explaining herself in no time