Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Nothing as she was a no show
Session Length: HHR
Fee: $60
Hair Color and Length: Not sure
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: PM'd and sent a text early in the morning. Get a text back saying she wouldn't be in town till 5:30pm coming from Dallas. I made the appointment and was told that she would text me the hotel when she checks in. Time passes through the day and 5:30pm comes around, I'm in the area given and no answer from texts nor from my phone call. What a disappointment. Not even a text or call back. Sent her a pm later on in the night and she responded with prices but once I told her that I was the guy she stood up, she stopped responding and I had confirmation that she read the message.
Recommendation: No
Mind your stickies..... NCNS belong in CoEd..... Thread Moved......

JaD
Sorry about that. Thanks for the info.
  • mr666
  • 07-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Prices huh? How much for her and her mom.
300hhr / 450hr for double. Good luck and hope you don't get stood up like me.
Thanks for the warning ;;;
IMHO They are non do able for me;;;
  • mr666
  • 07-31-2012, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the warning ;;;
IMHO They are non do able for me;;; Originally Posted by Captain Gus
The mom looks like a burnt out Kesha. One of em no showed someone earlier too. I'm not going in, not budget friendly for singles visit either.
300 for hhr? No way.
  • xjax
  • 07-31-2012, 02:46 PM
Same here, and I'm fucking pissed she made me drive all this way. I'm actually sitting in the parking lot and no text no answer. Don't know why she's wasting people's time
These supposedly extraordinary "combinations" are doomed from the get go.
Do you have to do the mom can she just like watch oh get a glass of water
  • xjax
  • 07-31-2012, 04:00 PM
^^^ Are you freaking serious? My review of Avery is coming up
Am I the only one who finds doing a mother and daughter weird?? maybe its because Im a woman and i could never think about fucking my mom!!!
Am I the only one who finds doing a mother and daughter weird?? maybe its because Im a woman and i could never think about fucking my mom!!! Originally Posted by KinkyMaddy
I completely agree Maddy! Overall something is fishy about them. Time will tell. The daughter just looks way too young! As a mother I would never want my daughter introduced by me to the hobby.You would think she would want better for her child. Myself having a 19 yr old son I am thankful something I don't have to worry about. So sad!
No TCB skills at all...and it's just icky ...when my daughter was talking about moving here someone asked me if I was going to introduce her to the hobby and I said hell no !!! I love the hobby but I would never do doubles with my daughter ....that's just wrong on so many levels