Stood up by barely_legal (Avery) strike two in Houston

• xjax
  • 07-31-2012, 04:07 PM
Don't know what the deal is with this chick, but I seriously get pissed off when my time is wasted. I can deal with it if there is some common courtesy involved but I got none here.

For reference this is the provider I am talking about:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=510821

Exchanged PM's up until the very morning of the appointment, her last PM was the actual hotel she was at. So I rush through mid-day 610 traffic to get there on time and no text, so I try texting, then I try calling - no answer. Her "mom" actually has a different number listed so I tried that one, straight to voicemail. I try Avery again, straight to voicemail.

I wait ten more minutes, then just say fuck it and have to go through that crappy traffic again.

This is now strike #2 in Houston, not sure if they just like fucking with Houston people, but this was a joke.

They've got two reviews (both Dallas) and two no-shows, should they be verified providers?

I could deal with it if I got some common courtesy such as a reply or apology, but this is just bull, a complete waste of time.
maybe she ran into some 'issues'. never know, give her a day to respond.
"We" do that from time to time .... "run into some issues" ....

touche. they do post on BP, less screening for the inexperienced.

maybe they had LE problems, or as the picture suggests, got caught in the Guatemala sink hole lol.
Sorry you had the same bad experiences as I did buddy. I'm with you though, they shouldn't be considered "verified providers".
  • xjax
  • 07-31-2012, 11:04 PM
Well okay, yes, we all run into unexpected issues sometimes. However, Nismo350z also never got any kind of apology or explanation.

BTW - apologies for the language, I was (and still am) pretty ticked.
Sorry for the no shows today. I had been up doing to raves in Dallas when my mom asked me into the business. We started in Dallas then came to Houston to work. When I crashed for be finally I slept in until night time. I missed all the appointments even though my mom tried to wake me up about 5 times. I didnt no show on purpose and by the time I woke up it was way to late to notify anybody. I do apologize for stand the people up today. Wont happen agin.

** Also I had 3 no shows last night from eccie members, should I post everytime they flake and dont notify in advance?
** Also I had 3 no shows last night from eccie members, should I post everytime they flake and dont notify in advance? Originally Posted by barely_legal
By all means do...

I missed all the appointments even though my mom tried to wake me up about 5 times. I didnt no show on purpose and by the time I woke up it was way to late to notify anybody.
Originally Posted by barely_legal
Why didn't your mom notify the guys that you weren't available? Didn't she have access to your phone? As a new provider, and her daughter, wasn't she helping you with appointments and screening?

There's no reason to have NC/NS reports all over the place if your mom was awake while you were sleeping all that time.

Xjax even tried to call your mom, it went straight to voice mail, and he never got a call back.
  • Rezo
  • 08-01-2012, 03:59 AM
as the saying goes "like mother, like daughter"
Sorry for the no shows today. I had been up doing to raves in Dallas when my mom asked me into the business. We started in Dallas then came to Houston to work. When I crashed for be finally I slept in until night time. I missed all the appointments even though my mom tried to wake me up about 5 times. I didnt no show on purpose and by the time I woke up it was way to late to notify anybody. I do apologize for stand the people up today. Wont happen agin.

** Also I had 3 no shows last night from eccie members, should I post everytime they flake and dont notify in advance? Originally Posted by barely_legal
Yea, she's definitely barely legal...
Maybe you should try a different way of life...because this is not a game. You were up doing raves? Lol .
  • bbkid
  • 08-01-2012, 07:13 AM
Sorry for the no shows today. I had been up doing to raves in Dallas when my mom asked me into the business. We started in Dallas then came to Houston to work. When I crashed for be finally I slept in until night time. I missed all the appointments even though my mom tried to wake me up about 5 times. I didnt no show on purpose and by the time I woke up it was way to late to notify anybody. I do apologize for stand the people up today. Wont happen agin. Originally Posted by barely_legal
I'll forgive you baby, if you promise to make it up to me............

Huh?
  • xjax
  • 08-01-2012, 08:26 AM
Sure, that explains why I got a PM from you at 10:30 AM. Look, treat this like a game if you want and play with people's time, I personally don' t have time to deal with this type of crap. Your mom was awake because she knew you had appointments? Explains why her phone was turned off too, right?

I wish I could use "I was asleep" each time I skipped a commitment.

And yes, post the 3 no shows here in co-ed, call them out, unless you're just making that up.
Gotta love these Professional Providers!