Foot Spa Garland

Told Last Night......Foot Spa On Broadway And Rowlett Rd Has A New Girl Starting Today........ ....Just Thought I Would Let You All Know....If You Want To Stop By Give Them A Call...469-443-0706...
Has anyone else been to this place? Have seen mixed reviews elsewhere. Would be nice to confirm the name(s) of the provider(s) here that offer(s) L2 and more..
I get the impression it is a standard suburban subAmp with commensurate services. I intend to get a look at the new girl and find out.
I went there about a month or so back based upon a review on here and it was less than average Sub AMP. I wouldn't waste ur time there when u can go elsewhere
Thanks, gents.
Been here a few times and it is a subAMP in everyway. Only once did I see a girl in her 20s.
Good sub-amp info. Do they offer a Table Shower.
Good sub-amp info. Do they offer a Table Shower. Originally Posted by Stevensegal

Only Standing Shower....Went By There Today The Door Was Locked.....Not Sure What's Going On....I Think The Old Women Got Fired......Waiting On New Young Ones Come In...But Not For Sure......... When......
There's some talk on Rubmaps about your relationship to this spa. What's the story?