Name: Seven
Address and Phone: Gold One Spa - 2018 W Northwest Hwy, Phone: (214) 989-5238
Address: Amp village on northwest by old whataburger
Phone: 214 989 5238
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Hug, dfk, soapy massage, nuru, slip and slide, hand job, acg, tongue massage, bbbj, 69, tuma, doggy, mish
Hair Length and Color: Long hair past shoulders, she has it blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Slender, tall, blonde, a cup tits, pretty face she has some dsl lips going on.
Recommendation: Yes
good to see a encounter like this on her...
You guys need to do some reading on seven from Bobbymanns latest post. See a certain reply from chung and there is a link he provides to provide some insight. I would not be seeing seven even with a cover on. Not good.
You guys need to do some reading on seven from Bobbymanns latest post. See a certain reply from chung and there is a link he provides to provide some insight. I would not be seeing seven even with a cover on. Not good. Originally Posted by BiggD6
so many bobby/chung posts which one?
[QUOTE=BiggD6;1060874052]You guys need to do some reading on seven from Bobbymanns latest post. See a certain reply from chung and there is a link he provides to provide some insight. I would not be seeing seven even with a cover on

No insight by Chung. Speculation based on another hooker tale. I have stated numerous times that nothing is wrong with 7. Yet a discussion board seems to support and keep people coming back for breaking TOS and ruining reputations.
Review on 8-6-2018 by bobbymann. Read the entire post and links. When Chung comes out and says he seen her in the past but now cannot and will not see her again coupled with the link to the posting that inspired his remark should raise an eyebrow or 2. He came across pretty adiment about it. Speculate or not, somethings up.
[QUOTE=Ghostrider;1060874244]
You guys need to do some reading on seven from Bobbymanns latest post. See a certain reply from chung and there is a link he provides to provide some insight. I would not be seeing seven even with a cover on

No insight by Chung. Speculation based on another hooker tale. I have stated numerous times that nothing is wrong with 7. Originally Posted by BiggD6
true that, Ghost, my post was firmly rooted in the story a "hooker" recounted. but it also borrowed from Seven's past history. the fact that Seven bolted quickly from Nagoya to Gold One, does more to give me pause.
Ghost rider you state nothings wrong with seven, you have objective evidence to back up the claim?
Chung, I know what I read from you. Maybe I read it wrong and you are going to go see seven again, unwrapped. You even offered to provide the hookers contact info in a pm. You were clearly shaken.
Chung, I know what I read from you. Maybe I read it wrong and you are going to go see seven again, unwrapped. You even offered to provide the hookers contact info in a pm. You were clearly shaken. Originally Posted by BiggD6
you didn't read it wrong. and I am shaken enough to cross Seven from my list, permanently. I'm no Saint, and definitely no Angel, but I don't operate with reckless abandon either. everyone of us answers to ourselves, regarding what we will chance. I realize it can be enticing to see Reviewers plastering the wild adventure Seven provided in a session. I got sucked in myself, I enjoyed Seven more than once. but no more..

and I really don't like it when guys rush to defend a Provider, because of promotional obligations.. like a couple guys have done regarding Seven. it's not as if her history is clean.
My original reply to this stands then. I read that there is a big risk with seven. I do hope she ok however
  • rams
  • 09-04-2018, 11:05 AM
R u sure she wasn’t talking about Vanessa? She didn’t give name but services are the same.
Ruining reputation? This whole board decides a providers reputation thru her service review. Bad service , consistent bad service, even CBJ seems to damage a provider’s “reputation”. A safety situation is much different then a reputation. To Chung’s point we answer to ourselves, but would you make a decision that endangers yourself? You guys take it any way you want but when someone like Chung says no more appointments with someone along with acknowledging he has some information received by someone supposedly in a “in the know” situation, that causes caution. To bad this board edits such information and or not allows it period for some dumb reason. Can’t speculate certain things but yet the board allows open discussion of illegal activity- prostitution. If not then why did eccie go offline when the feds came down on sites like backpage? I don’t remember signing a hipa statement when signing up. And even so, can’t speculate we can at least drop hints as to who to stay away from or for those who can’t help themselves at least have information so they can decide if they want to take the appropriate precautions. I realize there are those who don’t care, or those who have an it’s not gonna happen to me attitude, or those who just don’t like reality and bury their head in the sand until it’s too late. Ruining reputations, yea right. Using your view of reputation then those people, including the providers, should refrain from activities that could put unnecessary risk to their “reputation”, and by that I am not talking about poor service.
I have bb anal with vanessa over 10 times and I get tested regularly and she is clean. Just fyi. Last visit was a week ago. Rams brought up vanessa
Good for you. It takes 1 dirty dick to ruin ones day. I hope luck stays on your side. Besides, wasn’t referring to Vanessa.