Sherry of DFW- HEALTH NUT

TO all those who keep telling me i am in danger from COVID because of my age-
I AM A HEALTH NUT-----
Have NEVER smoked (anything!!) , never drank alcohol-(-I never drink anything except water) , never taken ANY type of drug (not street drugs or even pharmaceutical drugs--not even aspirin)
--eat no meat, no wheat, no sugar, no processed foods-
-just eat fish, chicken, eggs, -- fresh raw fruits and veggies- (only foods Mother Nature made)--never any "fake foods" that the american food processing industry advertises on TV--
--- I believe that YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT-
I never get colds or flu--take about 30 different vitamins and herbs every day for past 60 years
--have NEVER seen a doctor--only time ever in hospital was when my 2 daughters were born over 55 years ago-- COVID does NOT scare me
I am 5ft 4 in, 104 lbs- 77 years old-
look like the pics in my eccie image gallery-
-if you do not believe me, text me at my signature phone number below and i will text you back a pic of me taken last month march 2020--holding a sign with the march date on it-to prove pic was taken last month
----i am posting this NOW because of all the various UNTRUE things
that have been posted about me on eccie by guys who HAVE NEVER MET ME
--- I believe that YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT- Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW

if this is true..

I am you
Maybe a lot of guys respond negatively to your posts bc of all the unwanted solicitations you PM and the wildly skewed statistics you throw out.

“Perfectly healthy” people can also have heart attacks, develop cancer and get Corvid 19. At some point statistics and random events have nothing in common but common sense helps
My question for Sherry is would she work as a first responder or in the ER, or as home healthcare to help Corvid 19 with no mask or without washing her hands so frequently? Would she knowingly see a customer with Corvid 19?

If yes then my hat is off to her. That must be tiger blood in those veins
if this is true..

I am you Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's too funny.

Now I know why guys call me a big pussy- its because you are what you eat!

Sherry, its a shame, you live about 5 minutes from me. I could claim to run up to the walmart and instead cum see you. But I'm a full service kind of guy - its not the same unless its deep inside.
Covid does not scare you but it should. WHat you aren't processing is that YOU could very well survive the virus but that doesn't mean the next person or family member you come into contact with will. I'm all for having a personal opinion but for a health nut you are very quickly to dismiss a virus that has claimed 20,000 american lives in 7 weeks.

THAT IS NOT NORMAL!!!
I think the issue is that people with health problems have a harder time with the virus; it doesn't make them the only ones susceptible to it. As I understand it, a healthy person can still get covid, they just may have a better chance of getting over it. It's still a rough ride.
Stay at home and be safe folks. Pussy is not going anywhere. Just jack off for a couple of months and make up for lost time then.

Don't listen to how the OP dismisses this virus. She is 77 years old and is not taking this seriously. Hopefully she won't find out the hard way how serious this shit is... there is a reason why my kids can't go to school, I have to work from home and that I can't watch live sports. Avoid people as much as you can until it is contained. Be smart and safe. And sticking your dick in a 77 year old careless hooker's mouth is the exact definition during these times of neither being smart nor being safe.
Stay at home and be safe folks. Pussy is not going anywhere. Just jack off for a couple of months and make up for lost time then.

Don't listen to how the OP dismisses this virus. She is 77 years old and is not taking this seriously. Hopefully she won't find out the hard way how serious this shit is... there is a reason why my kids can't go to school, I have to work from home and that I can't watch live sports. Avoid people as much as you can until it is contained. Be smart and safe. And sticking your dick in a 77 year old careless hooker's mouth is the exact definition during these times of neither being smart nor being safe. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
She shouldn't be pushing this ignore the virus mentality it's far from over yet.
I have an aunt in ICU right now and is on a ventilator....yes this virus is serious. Stay home and away from people. As much as I’d love to be in some pussy, I’m not gonna risk my life or others lives to get some.
You do you Sherry.

77 and still providing. That is pretty remarkable.
People are dying over this. Just because you started Burning Man, it doesn't make you invincible, Sherry.
TO all those who keep telling me i am in danger from COVID because of my age-
I AM A HEALTH NUT-----
Have NEVER smoked (anything!!) , never drank alcohol-(-I never drink anything except water) , never taken ANY type of drug (not street drugs or even pharmaceutical drugs--not even aspirin)
--eat no meat, no wheat, no sugar, no processed foods-
-just eat fish, chicken, eggs, -- fresh raw fruits and veggies- (only foods Mother Nature made)--never any "fake foods" that the american food processing industry advertises on TV--
--- I believe that YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT-
I never get colds or flu--take about 30 different vitamins and herbs every day for past 60 years
--have NEVER seen a doctor--only time ever in hospital was when my 2 daughters were born over 55 years ago-- COVID does NOT scare me
I am 5ft 4 in, 104 lbs- 77 years old-
look like the pics in my eccie image gallery-
-if you do not believe me, text me at my signature phone number below and i will text you back a pic of me taken last month march 2020--holding a sign with the march date on it-to prove pic was taken last month
----i am posting this NOW because of all the various UNTRUE things
that have been posted about me on eccie by guys who HAVE NEVER MET ME Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
I think you make very good points. Your healthy lifestyle is to be commended and I would say I have a similar health regimen though I can't be convinced of the need for vitamin supplements in a well rounded diet including red meat and whole wheat.

I hope you do some strength training and aerobic type activity.

Also, you should get a blood workup every year to make sure your numbers are all good. That's how I know I do not need any pharmaceuticals. At least get a checkup from a real MD once every 5 years.

Virtually everyone dying at every age has other serious underlying medical issues so I would say you are safe against exposure to the disease at low viral load intensity of short duration.

Almost every person who is below 30 who has died appears morbidly obese in the pictures I have seen and that brings with it respiratory distress issues.
Sherry isn’t the only thirsty one out there and I hope at least some are only seeing very limited clients ? Less contact is best but zero is unlikely lol.

I fundamentally disagree with treating Covid like it’s nothing , its serious and many people are dying with more coming. But being healthier is great advice and we should do what we can. Start exercising, eat real food, drink lots of water , wash hands , social isolate and consider how your actions will impact others.
And I have never kissed...... I bet that’s sounding pretty good right now ha ha Ha

Good thing I’m a Germaphobe as I was already stocked on sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and already had masks and gloves ��