a must read

Thanks for the post. As is usual, election year crack downs! I will stay away from the locations for a while. Sucks.
Great info thanks
Are they part of QAnon? The human trafficking moral panic never gets old.
  • Gldy
  • 10-22-2020, 05:25 AM
Heard Dallas has lost several too. Another shift in the industry.
Dallas AMPs are almost all closed now.
Are they part of QAnon? The human trafficking moral panic never gets old. Originally Posted by kuhoplite
So human trafficking is Fake News?
Dallas AMPs are almost all closed now. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Let’s make sure we only talk about real stuff; not make things sound dramatic. What I am referring to is all the shops in Dallas - legal or illegal are shut down because of COVID-19; not because of human trafficking. Yes, they are out to shut down all the illegal shops they can. But so far they’ve only raided and shut down 3 (according to Dallas News).

Originally Posted by kcpitchreader
Originally Posted by chevyiiman

*staff edit: fixed tags. - RS
Let’s make sure we only talk about real stuff; not make things sound dramatic. What I am referring to is all the shops in Dallas - legal or illegal are shut down because of COVID-19; not because of human trafficking. Yes, they are out to shut down all the illegal shops they can. But so far they’ve only raided and shut down 3 (according to Dallas News). Originally Posted by FireAway
Don't know when you were in Dallas last but 19 AMPs on Harry Hines and the Walnut Hill area are gone. 6 in 1 strip mall. Not closed for covid, they are gone.
Dallas is a shell of its former self. All of the northwest highway places are gone and all of Harry Hines except 2 are gone. It may be only a matter of time too before those are gone.