mmmmmmmmm Rob Ryan!

The defensive co-ordinater of the Saints.......wow he is so HOT!!!
The defensive co-ordinater of the Saints.......wow he is so HOT!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh-my-f'n-GOD-please-tell-me-you-are-KIDDING!!!!! I couldn't stand him when he worked @ Dallas & I don't like him any better w/the Saints--I'm not convinced hiring him was a good business decision, plus I always thought he looked like a convict--one of those old, sad ones.
Hot..not so much! I like him though. I knew this had to be a "Dallas" thread because she loves that Biker/Trucker image.
Lol!!!
Hot..not so much! I like him though. I knew this had to be a "Dallas" thread because she loves that Biker/Trucker image. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
lol must be that sexy hair!
Oh-my-f'n-GOD-please-tell-me-you-are-KIDDING!!!!! I couldn't stand him when he worked @ Dallas & I don't like him any better w/the Saints--I'm not convinced hiring him was a good business decision, plus I always thought he looked like a convict--one of those old, sad ones. Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog
lol--not sure how good he is...but I like that "wild biker boy look"...lol
well Nola---I see that tony Romo is now face down/ass up and getting rode bareback by the Who dat Nation!!!
With no lube... just how he likes it. Riiight b4 he CHOKES on it!!!
Jayded, I like a girl from Shreveport area that aint a dam Cowboys fan!!!!
Ive never hated an NFL team more.
I was born in Texas and worshipped the cowboys WAYYYYYY back in the day! Now my soul is black & gold forever!!!
Here he is

dammit now i am horny again!!!!!
*diddles dallas' pooter* all better!!!