Car dates?

I'm seeing this more and more in reviews. Is it getting more common and if so, which providers offer the best service?
Sexy Platinum
I think I do
I didn't first notice car dates until Slim had a few good reviews- other than that the car dates I would read about were the SW car dates that get posted in the Other review section.
Same here. That's what the increasing number of reviews of car dates made me curious.
Car dates are so high school...hell yeah...I really need to do a review of my car date(s) with Amillia Winter and her sweet smile and long limber legs. I sent her a text today about a new parking lot we need to " break in"
Do you have photo? I didn't see a showcase. And what are your rates? Gonzo
Reminds me of high school ,
I think that's what made hobbyists so intrigued with them. If done properly, they can be something really fun and exciting for both the provider and hobbyist. I personally enjoy it because it makes me feel like you can't wait to have me in bed and need to have me RIGHT NOW. There is also that "being young again" factor in it as well. And yes, I did receive ridicule for it when I was a newbie here and offering it. Seemed like not a lot of ladies were too keen to it, but I feel that this should be a safe place to explore any sexual fantasies and desires...a playground, if you will, although it seems to not be that way at times because you have less open-minded people judging you for what you provide or what you like to do, which is wrong, but that's another argument for another thread and another time.

Another cool thing about the car dates is the convenience factor. Only have a short lunch break or a small window of opportunity to play before having to get back to the real world? A quick car date is just the thing for that. You can get off without having to find a hotel room and get undressed. Just unzip and go!

I was actually introduced to them when I was providing in California. I had a client who would only see me in the parking lot of my incall because he liked the idea of doing something naughty outside, where people could potentially see us. I fell in love with the whole scenario instantly and brought it with me to Texas.
I think that's what made hobbyists so intrigued with them. If done properly, they can be something really fun and exciting for both the provider and hobbyist. I personally enjoy it because it makes me feel like you can't wait to have me in bed and need to have me RIGHT NOW. There is also that "being young again" factor in it as well. And yes, I did receive ridicule for it when I was a newbie here and offering it. Seemed like not a lot of ladies were too keen to it, but I feel that this should be a safe place to explore any sexual fantasies and desires...a playground, if you will, although it seems to not be that way at times because you have less open-minded people judging you for what you provide or what you like to do, which is wrong, but that's another argument for another thread and another time.

Another cool thing about the car dates is the convenience factor. Only have a short lunch break or a small window of opportunity to play before having to get back to the real world? A quick car date is just the thing for that. You can get off without having to find a hotel room and get undressed. Just unzip and go!

I was actually introduced to them when I was providing in California. I had a client who would only see me in the parking lot of my incall because he liked the idea of doing something naughty outside, where people could potentially see us. I fell in love with the whole scenario instantly and brought it with me to Texas.
If caught you can be charged with lewd conduct, which I believe is a class A misdemeanor (almost a felony), and you may also have to register as a sex offender. (not sure how it is in Texas but in California is bad).

Way more serious than a solicitation for prostitution or a prostitution charge.

I don't mean to be a party pooper, but I think it is better to know what you might be getting yourselves into.
So if we get arrested, think they'd let us have a "Conjugal Date"....?
I had my first care date when I was 19.. and then I would not have another one until many years later with an adventurous gf. we would park the car in a secluded corner of the park and make out and fuck our brains out...

have fun guys...and too Angel Ryder I salute you darling.

here's an old article about car sex in Switzerland.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...boxes/2700877/
Just witnessed a car date in the Kroger parking lot today - he looked upper 60's and she looked hawt and maybe mid 30's - as i walked by they were facing each other and i could see her face grinning like crazy - i believe this was the show and tell part. I went on in did my shopping and as i came out they had both gotten out of the truck - he going into the store and her going about 4 cars down to i assume her car since she got in it and laid they seat back and was spread eagle at least with her arms - my old kinda twisted mind pegged this as a car date - hell i think Ray Charles would back me up on this - it was so obvious!!
I agree with Luke, no way I want to get busted for that...too much stress. Now I did do a few car dates with an old girlfriend a few years ago..but I since have decided too much stress to enjoy the fun.