Backpage...it's a scary world

I've been very lucky to have an ongoing thing (15 years now) with an ex-gf. Every once in a while she says 'no more' and I get antsy and start perusing the ads, here and on BP. I tried the Asian thing and one other but I've always been reluctant to pull the trigger and I'm glad common sense told me "no". Now that BP requires a link...and some of those links go to REAL Facebook pages, you get a glimpse into someone's real life. Some of these hotties have friend lists that are filled with thugs, convicted felons and lowlifes that are enough to scare the pants ON YOU! YIKES! It's dangerous out there! IF and when I pull the trigger I'm going VP with great reviews. Be safe people!
likes those whores ...be somehows different thans the backpage ...whores
.... Some of these hotties have friend lists that are filled with thugs, convicted felons and lowlifes that are enough to scare the pants ON YOU! YIKES! It's dangerous out there!... Originally Posted by classe300
We're gonna call you....obviousman.

Lmfao Rooster
It's kind of a give away with all the tats on the chest etc. And when you ask them where they live it's like ummm... in the city. Especially beware of the ones that say I'm kind of scared to be doing this so can you come to my location? Somebody be waiting there for you!
Somebody be waiting there for you! Originally Posted by hardlikker12
physical ...description?
So you are telling me that hookers hang out with thugs and people of a non suburban area?

Next thing you know you are going to tell me that crime is higher in the city than in other areas.

Thank you for the warning..
It's just an eye opener that's all. We all want the "I all started with dancing to earn extra money while working towards my Master's degree" type of girl.
It's just an eye opener that's all. We all want the "I all started with dancing to earn extra money while working towards my Master's degree" type of girl. Originally Posted by classe300
have you ever dug into background of some icky members? guy or gal
dang its scary in here with a few

Not a lady out there that can't be a danger ta somebody,. goes for guys also

Its a matter of finding what's safe for YOU.
But leaving room for a bit of danger can be fun
hey there ol ...boy dids anyone ever tells ya they done ...would likes ta drive a long ...nail through the ends ...of a board then hits ya ...with it
If safe is what you are looking for then stay home, order a pizza, and play Parcheesi with the SO. In this hobby risk is inherent. I took a knife away from a provider who I had seen regularly for a year. When I got to her house she had had to much to drink and when I said I wasn't staying she pulled it out of a drawer and came toward me. I damn near broke her arm. A month later I was seeing her again. She was a highly reviewed VIP. One of many crazy stories of 30 years in the hobby. Remember. If you are in this hobby you are no choir boy.
Actually, you get a link to the 'real' Facebook page that they OFFER. It remains to be seen if that is their Facebook page. Suspicious old internet codger.
Backpage...it can also be exciting

Mandi and Ashley were found on BP.

Follow these simple rules to avoid trouble.

I realize the rules will eliminate 90% of girls on BP. But, the other 10% make up for it.

1. Don't see black or Puerto Rican girls
2. Don't meet girls at 490, Gates, Motel 6 on Buell, or Towpath
3. Don't meet girls at their place anywhere in the city
4. Do meet girls at upscale hotels
5. Do meet girls only after a 2nd ad. LE won't do a sting back to back days
6. Do leave if when she opens door you were expecting Jessica Alba and instead got Jessie Chastain. Like when going to look at a car, you are not obligated to buy.
7. Speak to them on the phone. You can learn a whole lot more from their voice instead of text.
Actually, you get a link to the 'real' Facebook page that they OFFER. It remains to be seen if that is their Facebook page. Suspicious old internet codger.

Absolutely right. Looked up one girl's Facebook and she had 4 or 5 different pages. Instant red flag.
I only see back page girls.
I can't find a spinner on this site.

All of them on eccie eat well.