Biggest man mades for 2018

• kpop7
  • 09-09-2018, 04:21 PM
Fellow Mongers,

Who has the biggest headlights in AMP land right now? I lurk a lot but im now itching for a new big breasted ATF, fake or real dont matter btw. I have my eyes on Dollie for big ass ta tas but an asian lady is first choice.

I have been blinded by the headlights below if that gives y'all an idea of what im looking for.

*Sky@jade from a few years ago with big tits
*Sarah@platinum rainbow around the time the OG penny was there with the good english.
*Maya@Bali who showed me a grand time with her man mades but made it clear shes not a morning person
*Iforgot@bamboo near Rich with very thick engrish. she smotherd me with those great big tits.

Happy Mongering my friends
Honey at Pearls has some nice ones... probably legit D cup MMs
I remember many years ago I went into a parlor, I forget its name but it was kinda across the street from Junes and Sun's off Mockingbird, and a girl opened the door that to this day had the biggest set I have ever seen and I mean huge. Nipples poking thru her shirt. But she had a set of legs on her that were skinnier than a set of twigs. She also had an underbite from hell. I left.
My votes would be for Joy @ Jade and latina Vanessa @ Pearls (or wherever the hell she is now)

I've heard Honey @ Pearls as well, but I have not had a chance to see her (yet)