tbonetas

I noticed some comments on this board that have been directed towards tbonetas. These recent comments bring into question his integrity and his character. I would just like to describe our experiences with him, going back over a year, if I'm not mistaken.

Tbonetas has always been very courteous in his communications with us via pm, email, and over the phone. He has never been late to an appt. He has never ncns'd us. He has always been nice to the ladies. I've never heard one complaint about him from the girls.

Tbonetas usually advises me over the phone while scheduling an appointment that he intends to write a review of the session and he would also like to take pictures. Some girls let him take photos and some don't, but there's never been any problem as far as that goes.

He's seen and reviewed quite a few of our ladies and has never asked me for any concessions (freebies or discounts), and as far as I know he's never asked the ladies directly for any either.

I can't speak about his dealings with other providers but I can say without a doubt that tbonetas has only been a 100% standup guy with us.
Like I have said in reviews you are a really good guy! You run a great service! You minimize the drama and always supply top knotch ladies! But this goes above and beyond of standing up for your clients publically!

Bravo my friend and why I know you will prosper and continue to have me as a customer!
Talk to Susy from HLGs and she said the same about Tbonetas stand up guy.
Did I miss something?
Did I miss something? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Go agency reviews and look up G.O.A.Ts review of sasha and you'll figure it out

Go agency reviews and look up G.O.A.Ts review of sasha and you'll figure it out Originally Posted by carkido45
Post a link or answer the question. We're lazy fuckers, lol.
Post a link or answer the question. We're lazy fuckers, lol. Originally Posted by surcher
here is the link you lazy fucker.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=282303
I think the comments come from a bunch of jealous guys, who wish they could have the time and money and the creativity tbonetas has. personally I am not a fan of his work, as I think at times he exaggerates a little bit on his reviews, but I like the fact he contributes to this board a lot. his reviews with pictures are a nice touch.
Yeah he contributes but his pics suck. LOL
  • ivan
  • 08-29-2011, 08:35 PM
Just putting things in a different perspective here. His "pictures taking" hobby will never fly with Charlie :-) and you know why? Cuz Charlie don't need any "free" or "inside deal" advertisement.

As for the latina agencies I've been having some "fish" issues lately so I decided to no longer go visit them. The fish wasn't just one time, but more of a systematic hygiene problem with most of the girls. Or maybe is just me? Naaah... I never had this issue with the asian girls so is gotta be them.
Like I have said in reviews you are a really good guy! You run a great service! You minimize the drama and always supply top knotch ladies! But this goes above and beyond of standing up for your clients publically!
Originally Posted by jimmycz
I second this...

I think the comments come from a bunch of jealous guys, who wish they could have the time and money and the creativity tbonetas has. .....I think at times he exaggerates a little bit on his reviews, but I like the fact he contributes to this board a lot. his reviews with pictures are a nice touch. Originally Posted by jacksparrow
...and strongly second this. The real value for me with tbonetas reviews is the pics. And some of them are priceless.

Tbonetas should have dragged on that thread a bit longer....[the way I did with mine]...to see who else would jump onto the band-wagon.

Yeah he contributes but his pics suck. LOL Originally Posted by carkido45
Now, when are we going to see Carlota's pics?
Thanks for telling us how Charlie runs things. Are you including Charlies Latinas with your blanket statement?

I have been under the assumption that those that post photos would have taken those photos anyways for their personal collection. They chose to share.

Unfortunately, no good deed goes unpunished.
Hey man squint your eyes a little and in that last picture you can almost imagine her to be Asian! Hell from behind come to think of it she may be Asian!
Hey man squint your eyes a little and in that last picture you can almost imagine her to be Asian! Hell from behind come to think of it she may be Asian! Originally Posted by jimmycz
I wish Jimmy....I wish....
Just putting things in a different perspective here. His "pictures taking" hobby will never fly with Charlie :-) and you know why? Cuz Charlie don't need any "free" or "inside deal" advertisement.

As for the latina agencies I've been having some "fish" issues lately so I decided to no longer go visit them. The fish wasn't just one time, but more of a systematic hygiene problem with most of the girls. Or maybe is just me? Naaah... I never had this issue with the asian girls so is gotta be them. Originally Posted by ivan
Funny you mention charlie and fish in the same post since he's got stinky fish perla aka julie working over there. From what I hear she got fired from her last agency because they got too many complaints about her hygiene issues.
  • ivan
  • 08-30-2011, 07:29 AM
I don't go to Charlie anymore as well. I hate that dumpy incall location.
I am out of the latina agency business. I have few latina UTR's and that's pretty much it.

Funny you mention charlie and fish in the same post since he's got stinky fish perla aka julie working over there. From what I hear she got fired from her last agency because they got too many complaints about her hygiene issues. Originally Posted by eltigre