URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...g-new/48146423
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Upscale hotel across from Promenade
Activities: body worship, FIA, toy play, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Mid-length black hair with blue coloring
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Certified spinner...maybe 100-110 lbs...skinny/slender...little booty...A/B cups...hands and feet were dirty...otherwise, very clean.
Recommendation: Yes
  • AgFox
  • 08-15-2022, 10:05 PM
If I was near Little Rock.
Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Kinda like that look..
Good review. Pretty accurate. I saw her a couple of times when she first started posting in LR. She was blond then and definitely a spinner. Really thin then and I didn’t notice the skin issue you mentioned but she wore a full body fishnet every time I saw her so that may be why as I didn’t notice it. As thin as she was I can’t imagine her losing more weight since then. I did enjoy my time with her and you are right about the voice. She has a really deep voice that doesn’t seem to go with her looks But you get use to it and she was really nice. Glad you had a great time.
Nice…. You’ve piqued my curiosity good sir. Thanks for the review!

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys!

I’ve responded to DM’s about her already, but for any others who have any questions about her or any others I’ve seen, I’m always happy to help with extra info if it helps!
And I’ll apologize in advance for any delays in responding to DM’s. I don’t get on here as regularly as I used to, so if you DM me, I’ll be happy to share an easier/quicker contact.

A couple of buddies here already have it…I’m easy going with my contacts alternatives (which I check multiple times daily and will always respond to quickly).