Home from college on winter break

Hey there….it’s been a while but I’m looking forward to spending my winter break in KC! It’s still a few months out but the holidays go by quickly & I love to plan ahead.
Xoxo
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 2ED2FC1A-FCA7-4D23-95BD-69B419CC68B5.jpeg (178.1 KB, 1039 views)
I'm sure we can find ways to keep you warm.
With those rates the ATM machines will be very warm.
With those rates the ATM machines will be very warm. Originally Posted by royamcr
And she is getting it so good for her!
And she is getting it so good for her! Originally Posted by BigDeal
No poo say is worth that much. Gotta be a rich desperate fool to pay that much.
No poo say is worth that much. Gotta be a rich desperate fool to pay that much. Originally Posted by royamcr
Those rich desperate fools have no problem spending it.
Its their coin who are we to judge them?
And is there like a Kelley Blue Book for pussy that puts a value on it?
Nope!
Those rich desperate fools have no problem spending it.
Its their coin who are we to judge them?
And is there like a Kelley Blue Book for pussy that puts a value on it?
Nope! Originally Posted by BigDeal
It is more like a art auction. Someone will buy it. Even if it isn't your cup of tea or you think it is too high. Lucky for me, I got one of her earlier works. Now my memories will only go up in value. Lol
No poo say is worth that much. Gotta be a rich desperate fool to pay that much. Originally Posted by royamcr
Your right
Well there is the high cost of college these days to consider.....
Maybe if she oozed caviar into my mouth.
Maybe if she oozed caviar into my mouth. Originally Posted by royamcr

Is that what it is called now?
Maybe if she oozed caviar into my mouth. Originally Posted by royamcr
Roya you wouldnt know what Caviar tasted like if those little fish eggs broke open and bit you in the ass lol
Nor would you spend the money to try it!
Roya you wouldnt know what Caviar tasted like if those little fish eggs broke open and bit you in the ass lol
Nor would you spend the money to try it! Originally Posted by BigDeal
We know that you like paying top dollar to taste fish.
We know that you like paying top dollar to taste fish. Originally Posted by Chalkster
Better than paying low dollar like yourself and the need to ask for a lemon just to cover the smell of your typical bottomfeeders!