Girls don't have cars any more.

Change my mind. lol

Did they all wreck them?
It’s a trend for sure! I’m not sure if it’s that they don’t have a car always, or that some say they don’t because they’d rather incall or have you get them an Uber. It seems like some might think the Uber route is more safe maybe? Maybe some think it’s a way to gauge if you’re serious about meeting as well?

Idk, I never want to use an Uber to get myself to a provider because I don’t want to have to wait on one to pick me up if I felt like I needed to get out in a hurry… Curious to see if any providers chime in though.
Yes, a quick escape will not work with an Uber. Plus if I were a girl at a hotel, last thing I would want is to hang around waiting. Too many people to notice you standing there.
Well, I have 2 cars. I had 3. $300 math for insurance, not to mention gas. Yikes! I so Uber sometimes. If I have a beer or glass of wine, I don’t want to get a DUI. I’ve had many out of towners Uber to me. I just have them wait with me until transportation arrives.
In Florida most were DUI convictions as well.
Well, I have 2 cars. I had 3. $300 math for insurance, not to mention gas. Yikes! I so Uber sometimes. If I have a beer or glass of wine, I don’t want to get a DUI. I’ve had many out of towners Uber to me. I just have them wait with me until transportation arrives. Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
You are a unicorn. lol
I have a Jeep..a 1969 rv,a Buick and a bicycle w a motor on it!!

i wish i had a harley!!!
Since I was told “I have my own Uber” (no shit) I am immediately suspect the “Uber”line is an excuse to arrive with their pimp/driver/manager/boyfriend!! No experience but I’d bet that “Uber driver” is gonna be right outside or close by! From my own Uber experience I know those people don’t hang around! Even with a $5 or $10 tip!

My 2¢!
You’re gonna pull up to an outcall on a hog?

i wish i had a harley!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You’re gonna pull up to an outcall on a hog? Originally Posted by dumars
I'll pick her up on my hog. lol
lol hell yeahhhhh i love the vibration between my legs lol
Can’t put a motor in ya weiner….already asked lol
When are you coming to KC?
I wrecked my car in February and have not driven since. And even though you think Uber is pretty slow if you have a great rapport with them they'll be there. Looking to purchase something soon. But I'm telling you what what it relief no gas no upkeep no insurance. I have been disciplined with my spending. I'm not really an online Shopper so that has been a real perk. And when I'm ready I'll get another one. Besides you don't really leave a trail if you don't have a car parked in the parking lot. Do you? Hopefully better decisions are made at the voting booths at midterm which is coming up real soon guys and gals!
When are you coming to KC? Originally Posted by kcflipper
Be there in few days

I luv luv luv old trucks..Chevy square body with short bed!!!

oh yeahhh sexy miss moon...that is all so true!