User ID:: n/a
Phone: 682-334-3352
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...for-52719.html
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Office Complex off Preston/Bush
Activities: Massage, FJ
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown (Shoulder Length)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty face with a fit body. Probably around 5'6. Definitely works out.
Recommendation: Yes
Misha is awesome. I've been visiting her place for a few months now, but she is a little pricey. All of the girls at the office charge the same rates though. However, I've gotten some of the other girls to go topless for less than $250 so that seems a little odd. Most of the girls that work there are new to this line of work, so they're usually not as willing to oblige kinks and this explains why they may charge so much to get nude. I'm pretty sure Misha is the most experienced gal there. Some girls will go topless for no additional cost, but I've noticed Misha doesn't do that. I guess it just depends if they like you. Nevertheless, if you have the funds, definitely recommend trying the other girls too!
So $80 + $150 = $230 for just half ass massage and a HJ no view at all, seriously?
I think that was a good value for a hot girl that KNOWS how to give a good footjob. As the OP has stated not many do.
What other girls are in that complex?
Love a good Footjob