earthquake near Ottawa Canada felt in western New York

At 1:41pm Buffalo felt the earthquake.

http://www.wben.com/Ottawa-Earthquak...Beyond/7535539

I can't remember when the last time that happened near us.
I was on the 104 bridge over the Genesse river. Alomst in my jeans. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that was fun. Maybe now I can think of a good answer for the My Last Supper thread.
I felt it too..and I was at my spot when it happened..the last time
i felt something like this..I was in the Atl and the earthquake happened in Alabama..
it was about 4 in damornin...:-D
  • Niktu
  • 06-24-2010, 09:15 AM
I felt it too..and I was at my spot when it happened...:-D Originally Posted by anita germane

Awww Anita, didn't you believe me yesterday that I did it for you?
My mother was in San Francisco for the earthquake that happened during the world series in the 90's. One year when I was in vegas we felt a quake that hit in Los Angelas. It sounded alot like a thunderstorm sounds around here.
heheh niktu..damn you is one powerful mammerjammer!!! :-D
  • Chloe
  • 06-28-2010, 04:18 PM
OMG I was IN Canada when it happened in an appointment on the top floor suite!!! I have NEVER felt an earthquake before and I was SOOO scared!!!

I was sitting there when I looked over to him and said "You better f*ck me now! If I am gonna die now I want to go out happy!!"

Needless to say . . . .I have never seen a man get undressed so fast before in my life!!!
Chloe
come back to bflo I'll try to reproduce the quake
NOW we have the real story... Chloe was in canada, at an appointment, and an earthquake starts.. coincidence? hmmmmmmmmm God only knows what that siezmograph at Canisius does when chloe is in buffalo!