Hotel Problems in Biloxi

So I waited too long to book my hotel in Biloxi and now there's nothing available. I think i assumed they'd be hurting for business, not booming. Is Pascagoula too far of a drive? Or is it actually more convenient for the locals?
Pascagoula is about 30 min from Biloxi I would not think it's too far... did you try the hotels around Ocean Springs.
Yeah, ive tried absolutely everything in the vicinity! Looks like it'll have to be pascalouga because certainly can't ask gentlemen to come and visit me in my car
Yeah, ive tried absolutely everything in the vicinity! Looks like it'll have to be pascalouga because certainly can't ask gentlemen to come and visit me in my car Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Actually, I get the feeling that there's a certain percentage of hobbyists who get a kick out of car dates. And having seen your car, it does seem to me to provide certain advantages if you'd decide to service that demographic.

What's the deal with the hotels being booked? Oil cleanup workers?

Cheers,

bcg (glad he didn't follow through on that urge to run to the coast...)
yes it has to do with the oil spill workers here
yes it has to do with the oil spill workers here Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
Crap. That's gonna work holy hell on my plans to make some of y'all's acquaintance (not to mention screw up plans for future M&Gs in the area if they don't get their act together with this disaster). I may just have to hope that y'all come up here (though I blew my chance of seeing you here, Belinda, over Memorial Day weekend. My bad).

MEANTIME, saw your ad mentioned a "birthday special". You're another Cancer native too? (Speaking astrology here...)

Happy birthday!

Cheers,

bcg
Finally! I got one in Ocean Springs but it was expensive !!

You boys had better make it up to me
we also have Scrapin' the Coast going on this weekend

Be safe and have a wonderful time darlin
have fun babe!!Coast guys rock!!!
After seeing the news of big globs of tar on the beach in Biloxi (some parts), I have a feeling that more hotel rooms will become available soon. Damn.