Why Do I Want To Slap Joel Osteen?

Who would you like to just slap the holy hell out of and why?

This is time for you to vent and have some good natured fun. Do you have a contemporary or historical figure (e.g., politician, athlete, actor/actress, musician, religious leader, TV personality, famous person, legend, etc.) that is on your bucket list for a face blistering slap courtesy of you now, or in the next life (if they are deceased)? I do; see below.

I know I have some issues, lol. Perhaps I need an exorcism, psychoanalysis or frontal lobotomy instead of a bottle in front of me, but I just have this urge to slap Joel Osteen into the next county; he's so damn perfect.

His teeth are spotless; his hair wouldn't move in a hurricane; his smile is infectious; he never says anything bad about even his enemies; he's a consummate positivist; he's filthy rich; he is best selling author; and on top of that, his wife is pretty damn good looking. I'm green with jealously, lol.
I don't think a bitch slap would do it for me. If I had to slap Ann Coulter until she wasn't stupid, I'd beat her to death.
I don't think a bitch slap would do it for me. If I had to slap Ann Coulter until she wasn't stupid, I'd beat her to death. Originally Posted by daty/o
LMAO! She's on my list too.
The Kardashians...all of them.
Raven Symone And Riff Raff
Is it wrong of me to have a fantasy of a threesome involving Victoria Osteen and Ann Coulter? Lots of missionary would be involved.
Whoever it was that cancelled the Pee Wee Herman show.

Richard Dawkins.

Whoever it was that had the idea to make movies
out of TV Sitcoms.

Whoever was responsible for those Twilight movies.

And last, the creators of the Grey's Anatomy TV show.

That is all for the first half hour.

Oh, also whoever was the writer and director of the third Alien movie.
Is it wrong of me to have a fantasy of a threesome involving Victoria Osteen and Ann Coulter? Lots of missionary would be involved. Originally Posted by TinMan
You might want to throw in the Kardashians.
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2015, 11:19 PM
The Kardashians...all of them. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'm in for that
Any Republican candidate who proclaims they will "bring back/restore America".
I think that's all of them, actually.
I think that's all of them, actually. Originally Posted by Prolongus

My idea of restoring America would be to bring back Art Deco.

Any candidate that can deliver that, I'm all in.
I think that's all of them, actually. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I agree, but I would like to restore America to the philosophy of the deism influenced founding fathers who valued common sense and reason over revealed religion.

I wish Washington, Jefferson, Paine and Franklin were here to slap some sense into those candidates Prolongus alludes too.
I don't think a bitch slap would do it for me. If I had to slap Ann Coulter until she wasn't stupid, I'd beat her to death. Originally Posted by daty/o
She truly is one dumb cunt, I am with you on that
Who would you like to just slap the holy hell out of and why?

This is time for you to vent and have some good natured fun. Do you have a contemporary or historical figure (e.g., politician, athlete, actor/actress, musician, religious leader, TV personality, famous person, legend, etc.) that is on your bucket list for a face blistering slap courtesy of you now, or in the next life (if they are deceased)? I do; see below.

I know I have some issues, lol. Perhaps I need an exorcism, psychoanalysis or frontal lobotomy instead of a bottle in front of me, but I just have this urge to slap Joel Osteen into the next county; he's so damn perfect.

His teeth are spotless; his hair wouldn't move in a hurricane; his smile is infectious; he never says anything bad about even his enemies; he's a consummate positivist; he's filthy rich; he is best selling author; and on top of that, his wife is pretty damn good looking. I'm green with jealously, lol. Originally Posted by Fawlty
I've always said the same thing about Joel Osteen. The man just has a 'glow' about him. He's kinda attractive too. Definitely better looking than John Hagee.

[QUOTE=bojulay;1056809670]My idea of restoring America would be to bring back Art Deco.

I LOVE Art Deco!