need a horse

I am doing a photo shoot in a couple of weeks. (Its amazing what people will pay to see.) I am having the photographer do some personal shots as well. Its a western wear theme shoot.

I am looking for someone with a horse I can use for a short while. If your a hot cowgirl and would like to be in the shots (no face in pictures, just profile, etc.) that would be great but not required. No pay but I will buy you a meal and pay for any photos of you and/or your horse if your wish.

Specific date has not been set yet but it will be a weekday, daytime shoot. I would estimate an hour or two max time wise.

If you can help, please let me know.

Thanks
I know this is a serious inquiry, but there's a Mercianna/Kitty Lamour joke here somewhere.
Lol. Oh, and I would like to borrow some spurs for the shoot as well
hahaha....you beat me to it.

I know this is a serious inquiry, but there's a Mercianna/Kitty Lamour joke here somewhere. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
No horses, but I know a guy who has a three legged Goat.

He was having a BBQ one day and ran a little short.

That's a horrible joke.
Bob Baffert has one
Try Loving Kayla. She had a horse at one time.
I am doing a photo shoot in a couple of weeks. (Its amazing what people will pay to see.) I am having the photographer do some personal shots as well. Its a western wear theme shoot.

I am looking for someone with a horse I can use for a short while. If your a hot cowgirl and would like to be in the shots (no face in pictures, just profile, etc.) that would be great but not required. No pay but I will buy you a meal and pay for any photos of you and/or your horse if your wish.

Specific date has not been set yet but it will be a weekday, daytime shoot. I would estimate an hour or two max time wise.

If you can help, please let me know.

Thanks Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
If somebody is paying you to look like cowboy. Then why can't you pay to rent someone's horse?

Horses gotta eat.
I am offering compensation.