McKinney Police Video - Did anybody see that roll?

First off,

I'm not sure if I can post the video here on ECCIE. However, I watched the video of the pool party that was crashed this morning in McKinney.

In the first five seconds, there is an officer that comes out and does a total ninja move for no apparent reason. Like, the dude made a tuck and roll as if he was dodging imaginary bullets. As if any of those kids had guns at a pool party.

Am I not the only one that died of laughter?
That cop looked like he was escalating the situation all by himself. Idk what happened before the camera started but he was worked up over something. Everyone else looked like they were just sitting around waiting for the crowd to break up. It'll be interesting to hear the reason why he felt justified acting like that. Smh

And Ya that ninja roll in the beginning was TFF! HaiYA!!!
That officer might have a potential
MMA career in the UFC with a ninja move like that. Makes me wonder if he heard a car backfire or something. I would be in the hospital in traction if I attempted something like that.
The national media have picked up on the story, and The Washington Post (among others) reports that the involved officer has been suspended:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...party/?hpid=z4

And, yes, the "ninja roll" executed by the guy looks pretty goofy under the circumstances!
I knew as soon as I saw that roll there was gonna be trouble! Who does that? Dude was amped up and ready for action and from what I can see in the video didn't get enough, so he stirred some up. Crazy ass cop!
That cop was ready for some type of show down. Even the way he drew his weapon on the group of males was intense... his backup ran in & tapped him on the back like ... calm down bro LOL
First off,

I'm not sure if I can post the video here on ECCIE. However, I watched the video of the pool party that was crashed this morning in McKinney.

In the first five seconds, there is an officer that comes out and does a total ninja move for no apparent reason. Like, the dude made a tuck and roll as if he was dodging imaginary bullets. As if any of those kids had guns at a pool party.

Am I not the only one that died of laughter? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I only saw the video once but I thought he fell lol
I believe he just got fired for body slamming a fourteen year old girl. idiot
I only saw the video once but I thought he fell lol Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
He may have gracefully turned a fall into a belly roll. Probably learned that during football drills. I bet he can bear crawl too. Thank God for Texas high school football, lol.
I believe he just got fired for body slamming a fourteen year old girl. idiot Originally Posted by ftango4
Yeah he really needs some anger management classes or needs to lay off the Testosterone injections because he took the situation too the extreme- especially when he took out his weapon.
  • DSK
  • 06-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Yeah he really needs some anger management classes or needs to lay off the Testosterone injections because he took the situation too the extreme- especially when he took out his weapon. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Taking out the weapon was ridiculous but the girl should have not fought him after that, she was stupid, too. Police officers get to use force to subdue a suspect, and it never looks pretty.
Taking out the weapon was ridiculous but the girl should have not fought him after that, she was stupid, too. Police officers get to use force to subdue a suspect, and it never looks pretty. Originally Posted by DSK
True but that officer acted like a dick the whole time- he acted like some one who was power hungry- the constant cussing all of it unnecessary.
I don't get why everyone is upset. From my understanding the officer is a graduate of Peppy Hare's police academy and executed the barrel roll beautifully.
I saw it. His conduct was inexcusable. Up until the point he pulled out the gun, he was just being a prick. Suspension would have been appropriate, had it been long enough. But pulling out his gun was the straw that broke the camel's back. Firing him is the only acceptable outcome, to me.
True but that officer acted like a dick the whole time- he acted like some one who was power hungry- the constant cussing all of it unnecessary. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I agree the officer was overbearing and not controlling his emotions; a guy like that is scary, but when an officer tells you to back off and shut up, you need to do it.

Also, don't put your hands on a cop when he/she is carrying a gun unless you want the officer to pull it out of the holster to protect himself or others.

It also would be a good idea to conduct yourself without the need for police to be called into your neighborhood in the first place.

I hope the officer is disciplined, exonerated or fired after a fair and impartial investigation.