Chick-fil-a, Gay Wedding Cakes and now Lowe's delivery drivers...

• WTF
  • 08-11-2015, 01:31 PM
Which one of y'all's wife called and said , "Not at my House!"?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bla...D?ocid=U221DHP

Black Driver Taken Off Delivery After Customer Says She Doesn't Want Blacks at Her House
  • DSK
  • 08-11-2015, 02:03 PM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bla...D?ocid=U221DHP

Black Driver Taken Off Delivery After Customer Says She Doesn't Want Blacks at Her House Originally Posted by WTF
Why shouldn't we racists have the same rights as gay persons?
I bet that women doesn't mind a black mail carrier dropping her unemployment check in the mail box, lol. That manager should have told her to come get her stuff. Trump is right again, America is a hell hole, and that story proves it.

Jim
DSL, you're worse than a racist.

You're a liar, cheat and welsher. You have earned the trust and respect of NOBODY who posts here.
Why shouldn't we racists have the same rights as gay persons? Originally Posted by DSK
Damn I didn't know Jews were racist.
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Why shouldn't we racists have the same rights as gay persons? Originally Posted by DSK
Good point but I think you do...in fact I think you have more rights. The driver won't be suing you!
That ugly old hag of a bitch deserves a special place in what ever Hell her Religion believes in.

Lowes did the right thing. They fired the dumbass manager that honored this ignorant old hag's wish.
  • WTF
  • 08-11-2015, 04:36 PM
That ugly old hag of a bitch deserves a special place in what ever Hell her Religion believes in.

Lowes did the right thing. They fired the dumbass manager that honored this ignorant old hag's wish. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Shit the driver was lucky they turned him around! That ole bitch could turn you to stone...
Shit the driver was lucky they turned him around! That ole bitch could turn you to stone... Originally Posted by WTF
What, was he delivering to Shrillary ?
  • DSK
  • 08-11-2015, 05:14 PM
DSL, you're worse than a racist.

You're a liar, cheat and welsher. You have earned the trust and respect of NOBODY who posts here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FUCK YOU!! I don't hate America. I hate what she has become, filled with idiots like you, so full of hate and so goddamn stupid that I'm amazed you don't choke to death every time you stuff your gaping maw with beans and tortillas. I love the idea of America and what it could be, but people like you have strangled that idea and left it behind the dumpsters at talleywackers.
  • D.G.
  • 08-11-2015, 05:15 PM
I bet that women doesn't mind a black mail carrier dropping her unemployment check in the mail box, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Except that a black mail carrier would deposit thar check in their own bank or ace check n cash before it got anywhere near her house .
So some idiot is comparing a driver, who works for a company who sets the policy, to the private owner of a business who is following their conscience and this idiot thinks it is the same thing. If someone and this includes the Muslim checkout clerk who refused to handle pork or the sober salesman who refuses to carry liquor violates COMPANY policy then they have a choice. Quit or comply. A private business should have more latitude and let the market decide.
As for the fucking stupid Chik-Fil-A comment, what did they do to you for you to lie? Chik-Fil-A, if you remember, serves everyone. The controversy came after the CEO said that he did not support the idea of gay marriage and nothing more. Idiots don't think an American has a right to his or her opinion, then leave the country.
Some people like "The Root" and some don't... http://www.theroot.com/

Subcontractors deliver appliances... Hell WTF knows this???

NOT a Lowes employee!
Why shouldn't we racists Welshers have the same rights as gay persons? Originally Posted by DSK
FIFY

Black Driver Taken Off Delivery After Customer Says She Doesn't Want Blacks at Her House Originally Posted by WTF
If she doesn't want blacks at her house she should fly the Confederate Battle Flag out in the front of it like you do RTMF!