At one time Civil Rights groups were against illegal aliens...

One of you (and we all know who you are) has been repeating the same thing for months if not years on this site. Way back then I linked to a quote made by Cesar Chavez about opposing illegals coming into the US. This idiot in question dismissed that and focused on the racial aspect and Martin Luther King. This racist (hi there!) could only see the Civil Rights movement as a black movement. Anyway, I found these and you get to see them.

Back in the 1990s Orin Hatch and Ted Kennedy tried to pass legislation putting illegals on the pathway to citizenship and end the possibility of employer sanctions for hiring them. It never passed because of pressure from;
Coretta Scott King (widow of Martin)
Jack Otero, Hispanic activist
Walter Fauntroy, Afro-American activist
Parren Mitchell, Minority business owners activist
William Lucy, black tradesmen unionist
Norman Hill, president of A. Phillip Randolph Institute
Ramona Edelin, Nation Urban Coalition
Daisy Wood, Pan-Helenic council

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ma...ticle/2523156#!

These civil rights leaders, black, Hispanic, Greek, women stood against illegal immigration. Not enough?

http://www.cis.org/when-liberals-sided-with-us-workers

Booker T. Washington was against illegal aliens
Ralph Abernathy was against illegal aliens
Walter Mondale was against illegal aliens

All are considered to be Civil Rights leaders and they were against making illegals legitimate. Do you think that Coretta Scott King thought differently than her husband?

I know that the stupid turd won't accept this until he can get the words of a dead man but the rest of us know that Tampon has lost again
  • DSK
  • 08-19-2015, 05:37 AM
Good post, but liberals want to rewrite this history.
But ... what about the missing Malaysian Airlines 777?

Is it "still" shielded on a remote Pacific island, camouflaged by netting and wilted shrubs?
  • DSK
  • 08-19-2015, 06:32 AM
But ... what about the missing Malaysian Airlines 777?

Is it shielded on a remote Pacific island, camouflaged by netting and wilted shrubs? Originally Posted by bigtex
What have they found besides the one part? Where is the official report?
What have they found besides the one part? Where is the official report? Originally Posted by DSK
That question would be more appropriately asked of JDIdiot.

According to the Patriarchal Idiot heir apparent, the "official report" could possibly be hidden inside the missing 777 ... located on a remote Pacific island ... carefully camouflaged by netting ... and wilted shrubs.

JLIdiot errr DSKIdiot, why are you posting in the Political Forum?

You lost the bet!

Remember?
there is a glimmer of a schism between traditional dim supporters

blacks are speaking out about illegal immigration and Donald is beginning to receive some black support..how much I don't know

prison is but a microcosm of outside life....separation and fear...condensed by proximity and the inability to move to the outer suburbs to get away .....the black gangs, the latin kings and the Aryan brotherhood..and the most antagonism seems to be between the black and the Hispanic gangs

there may be a coming new alignment with black rapprochement to conservatives or at least a wariness of the dims
Haven't we just spent more than a year discussing this very subject, JDRunk?

Seems your compadre Whir-LIE-turd authored a similar thread about MLK and illegal immigration. Maybe even using the same bullshit citation?

Oh wait. Whir-LIE-turd's now legendary hate thread was about hating illegal immigration. JDRunk, your hate thread targets the immigrants, not the practice of immigration. (No wonder it's written in Trump-ese. "Trust me, it'll be a plenty strong wall.")

That's different.

It's worse.

Maybe you can find the quote from MLK...

If a large percentage of those illegals proclaimed themselves to be Republican the dimretards would not be able to build that wall fast enough.
If a large percentage of those illegals proclaimed themselves to be Republican the dimretards would not be able to build that wall fast enough. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yeah, I'm sure all of those folks will be lining up to support the GOP.....so they can all be arrested and deported.

When monkeys fly from your butt. Dumbass.

Admiral, what is your fucking point with the OP? Do you think that because certain civil rights groups took certain positions on amnesty 20 years ago that your arguments are somehow more empowered? Makes about as much sense as you trying to give republicans all the kudos for the progress that has been made on civil rights in the past 50 years. You're an idiot.
If a large percentage of those illegals proclaimed themselves to be Republican the dimretards would not be able to build that wall fast enough. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
They were unable to build levies in New Orleans.
They were unable to build levies in New Orleans. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Okay, that's funny!!!
Okay, that's funny!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Shhh. Keep the idiots guessing.
That is so true! It's not about compassion, it's about votes and power. Like everything else the Republicans and Democrats do.
Who favors ILLEGAL immigration?

Besides, MLK of course.