Sophia Love is a BSC Provider

• onei
  • 07-27-2016, 07:31 PM
First - let me just say that everything I say can be backed up with screenshots of texts exchanged.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=354360

So I failed to do my due diligence and investigate this %*+@& before contacting her. I just had some time and decided to act. Now I know why it's important to research first.

At 2:50pm I contact her to see if she's available.
3:51 she responds (that should have been clue #1, but I was striking out so I went with it.
3:58 she gives fee - 120 plus tips which I responded saying I don't do up charges. She says tips aren't a must so I ask what the menu is for 120hh
4:20 I say 5:00 might work depending where she is and ask for location
5:13 she gives address and asks for my handle here (NOTE:I had already given it once)

Now we're over 2 hrs into this text exchange and I tell her I will see her at 100 vs 120 as the banks are closed and I don't do debit cards. She says she was with a client. So she's texting with me while with a client??? Highly doubtful given the time between texts or she is seeing back-to-back clients for bng. <--that response was at 5:44

5:55 at time for 6:20 is set and I'm on my way
5:57 she moves it to 6:30 - no big deal and I arrive at 6:33 (traffic) and ask for rm#
6:37 she says park in back (I'm already there)
6:39 she says she's in the bathroom
6:44 I ask if she's ready
6:45 she walks out of her room smoking a cig, checking the parking lot. I act like I don't see her to not raise suspicions.
6:47 she's back inside and texts "wrong person" claiming I'm a cop.

I have all the texts and will gladly screenshot them to any who question this. I told her I would post about her antics here in coed so there it is.

If you want your time waisted by this bsc *^+&@ then she's all yours
That is amazing. A guy who has been here over 5 years and has posted 44 reviews is a cop? Or does she not even bother to check?
  • Old-T
  • 07-27-2016, 09:26 PM
That is amazing. A guy who has been here over 5 years and has posted 44 reviews is a cop? Or does she not even bother to check? Originally Posted by Beachcomber512
While I completely agree that kind of performance by the lady is wrong, the fact that someone CLAIMS to be a handle here who has lots of reviews doesn't prove much of anything unless the contact was made through here--which wasn't said one way or the other.
I said the same thing about her
  • onei
  • 07-27-2016, 10:07 PM
While I completely agree that kind of performance by the lady is wrong, the fact that someone CLAIMS to be a handle here who has lots of reviews doesn't prove much of anything unless the contact was made through here--which wasn't said one way or the other. Originally Posted by Old-T
While you are absolutely correct with this assessment, I also informed her that I was not a cop and that I would be posting this "review" in coed. She had ample opportunity to admit a mistake but did not. Her reply to was "Boo hoo. Trust me my phone will still keep ringing."

I blew it by not doing my homework. She blew it by being herself.
  • onei
  • 07-27-2016, 10:13 PM
Also, DO NOT be deceived by the face pic in her profile. THAT IS NOT HER. This is one ugly gal. I may post some that she sent me. (she sent them while I was driving and I don't check my phone in the car. I didn't see them until I got to the incall. Then when she walked out I compared them with what she sent. It was her).

And, less some WK decides to nitpick this, I was parked where I could clearly see her as she walked out of her room on the second floor. I was less than 30 yards away.
Fake pics too? Damn.
Not sure what the lady's explanation might be, if any, but most hobbyists should try to assure some continuity in effort with a Plan B, C, or D. And in target rich Austin ...

I know when my short term windows of opportunity open I will send out at least three or four iso's to already vetted ladies on my TDL.

ijs
Since her pics are bait n switch and she's butt ugly then why bother hoping she would make things right after the fact?
She got spooked for whatever reason but I would think that was a bullet dodged.

Also according to your post she never answered your question regarding menu so wouldn't that be a heads up to not proceed with driving all the way over there?
the shit you Mongers put up with.. fuk that noise, pussy is not worth all that hassle...

I am not waiting in a fuking parking lot or sitting on a street.. I give an hour or so leeway if outcall to me, incall to you fuk that. I dot NOT play the time change game.. I'll save my $$ and jerk off. If say I am on my way and she text. 'hey Sweetie can we move it up 4 hours" I say no and move on...
the shit you Mongers put up with.. fuk that noise, pussy is not worth all that hassle...

I am not waiting in a fuking parking lot or sitting on a street.. I give an hour or so leeway if outcall to me, incall to you fuk that. I dot NOT play the time change game.. I'll save my $$ and jerk off. If say I am on my way and she text. 'hey Sweetie can we move it up 4 hours" I say no and move on... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
It seems some men are here to accommodate the hookers so they will tolerate more than most and then complain about the mistreatment after the fact.

The less desperate realize that the hobby is here to accommodate the men as paying customers.
They won't settle on looks or service. They also won't tolerate any unprofessional hooker BS behavior.

These are the men that the ladies actually respect.
Making a client wait or cancelling once they are there is wrong unless you feel your spidey senses kick in. That should never be the case though. DO YOUR SCREENING AND RESEARCH IN ADVANCE. Last minute appointments usually don't happen with me without it.

As a traveling provider, I can tell you straight up, my scheduling is set to give me time to prepare. The only time I get in a bind is if I am coming from one city to another and can't get checked in early because someone hasn't checked out in time but that is rarely the case.

If more providers treated this as a business and less like a quick way to make a buck, hobbyist would be happier and business practices would be easier to accept. With too many non screening BP/Craigslist providers cutting rates and safety practices it makes it hard on us who are professionals.

That's fine though. It's up to the hobbyist if they want "Cream of the Crop" or sloppy seconds that may or may not fill their needs.

(BTW....If that last comment bothers a provider...Then Honey, it is time to change your ways, improve you look/performance/attitude, and rise to the top with the rest of us. Bottom feeders are only bottom feeders if THEY CHOOSE TO BE.)

Hope everyone is having a great week. The twins are loving Austin.

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
the shit you Mongers put up with.. fuk that noise, pussy is not worth all that hassle... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Plus a bunch. There are mongers here who seem to be lightening rods for BSC ladies, though they are sometimes the wildest rides.
  • onei
  • 07-28-2016, 07:54 PM
Since her pics are bait n switch and she's butt ugly then why bother hoping she would make things right after the fact?
She got spooked for whatever reason but I would think that was a bullet dodged.

Also according to your post she never answered your question regarding menu so wouldn't that be a heads up to not proceed with driving all the way over there? Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Yes, I did dodge a bullet.
No, I didn't post the entire conversation as there was a total of 39 texts exchanged from start to finish, I didn't feel every tidbit of information was necessary. So yes, she did answer the question regarding menu.
  • onei
  • 07-28-2016, 08:03 PM

I am not waiting in a fuking parking lot or sitting on a street.. I give an hour or so leeway if outcall to me, incall to you fuk that. I dot NOT play the time change game.. I'll save my $$ and jerk off. If say I am on my way and she text. 'hey Sweetie can we move it up 4 hours" I say no and move on... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
The max time I give is 15 min. If you will notice I arrived at 6:33 and at 6:47 she cancels. I was preparing to leave.

I had another recently ask if I could go get protection. I replied with NO! If I leave I'm gone. You should have been prepared and I bolted.

I also tried to book with another recently (this has not been my month) and she said she was 10-15 mins out. Fine. I contacted her last minute and didn't expect her to actually be at her incall. 20 min later I check and she says, 10 min. tops. 10 min later no reply and I tell her I'm gone. She's noted for being late and I'm tired of playing that game. I gave the first 20 min because I literally ask if she was available NOW, knowing that it would take at least 15-20 min "IF" she was at her incall and it was close by. Then I waited 10 and that was it.