It's My Birthday & I Can Fuck If I Want To

Alright Good Sirs and Gorgeous Gals

My day of birth/ birth month is approaching (middle of September)
& I was wondering if you all would be so kind as to give out your own suggestions and ideas on how to make it a very naughty and very memorable one

All are welcome to participate and thank you kindly in advance!
Happy Early Birthday! I say you do a gang bang with your favorite ladies!!
How about a good load fashioned Roman Orgy with just you and 15-20 of your favorite female providers, good food, good wine, and no clothing!!!!!!!

Just an idea
Happy Birthday! Time to make the review count an even 50 or just go all out and make it an odd 53.
A very happy B-day to you sir, your reviews have set the standard for all! My suggestion is to find two ladies in our community that want to help you celebrate like never before!

TGL
Happy Early Birthday! I say you do a gang bang with your favorite ladies!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Happy birthday! This isn't a bad idea ;-)
Happy birthday! This isn't a bad idea ;-) Originally Posted by JadeRose
Thank you!

And yes a gang bang for Mr Bang Bang does sound like a great idea lol
How about a good load fashioned Roman Orgy with just you and 15-20 of your favorite female providers, good food, good wine, and no clothing!!!!!!!

Just an idea Originally Posted by EricluvsDDDs!
Well 15-20 providers may be a little overkill but hell that would make for one hell of a show haha
A very happy B-day to you sir, your reviews have set the standard for all! My suggestion is to find two ladies in our community that want to help you celebrate like never before!

TGL Originally Posted by thegoodlife1973
You far too kind good sir
A threesome scenario may be a good idea
But with possibly a fun twist as I have done 3somes in the past
Happy early birthday!!
Maybe instead of a gangbang with multiple ladies at once, maybe get a room for yourself and have a few ladies come at varied times. Maybe even overlap those times if you have some favorites for doubles.
Most importantly, enjoy the day and night!!
Happy early birthday!!
Maybe instead of a gangbang with multiple ladies at once, maybe get a room for yourself and have a few ladies come at varied times. Maybe even overlap those times if you have some favorites for doubles.
Most importantly, enjoy the day and night!! Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
That's a great idea!
Almost like a role reversal if you will lol
I'm going to chime in here. Pick a provider you trust, and have her pick 2 other girls, but not tell you who they are. You can give her parameters, maybe only girls you haven't met. Who knows. Either way, meet up with that provider, have a few min of fun, then spend the next 15-20 min blindfolded while she lets the other ladies in to play. After a lot of fun, she can take your blind fold off. Bonus points if you let her tie you up for all this (lightly, and so you could still get out if you wanted to- I don't trust anyone that much).

I have to imagine you have a lady or two you've seen enough you could arrange this. Hell... Now I feel like I need to go celebrate your birthday myself! 😳
I'll add one more to make it your style... have the girls take pictures while you're blindfolded, so you can see them later.
Lesley Gore and I wish Austin's premiere videographer a Happy Birthday!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Uo1nNt6LU
Knowing you... whatever you choose will be an epic review and time as always!!! Bang Bang productions keeps rolling!!