ECCIE Hall of Famer choices???

I made a comment to one of my buddies on here about his reviews making him a Hall of Famer lock if there ever was one on here and it made me think...

If ECCIE ever did come up with a Hall of Fame for Providers and us... men/Ladies... Who would be your top choices as Hall-of-Fame material choices????

Whispers.............?
Still Looking hands down on the trick side.

Perhpas Cityjazz close 2nd?

On the whore side, boy...there's too many of them that come to mind.
Whispers.............? Originally Posted by playingnthedark
I second the motion with also cityjazz and SL
I know Kendall gets my vote!!
Would this also include the pussy whip and white knights?
Would this also include the pussy whip and white knights? Originally Posted by playingnthedark
That would be a very interesting category to see what othwrs think
There are many categories for this. Certainly Whispers and the others mentioned. Some others (and I'm not sure they were on here or just ASPD)

Kosher Kowboy
Scratch Golfer never met him, heard he was a jerk, but always enjoyed his posts.
SofaKingFun
Monica Fox for, if nothing else, her "Don't take a dump at my incall" post, funniest fuckin' thing I've read on these boards in my 16 years. Although I know that one was on ASPD
all of my HOF's were from ASPD.. I have pretty much yet to find one here on Eccie...
all of my HOF's were from ASPD.. I have pretty much yet to find one here on Eccie... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Gone are the days of wave audio. Now it's all just compressed digital mp3.

Quality has gone down while price has gone up.
all of my HOF's were from ASPD.. I have pretty much yet to find one here on Eccie... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Ditto.
ASPD was amazing back in the day! I don't know how was here but in Houston it was great!!
Tina Latina, Tori Capelli aka Tori of Austin, VIP Latina Barbie there used to be a lot of great choices out there.
Martian Man used to be a constant source of information on the fresh meat. SL is a first ballot.
Sorry imho MM sucks