Date: 11/27/18
Name: Vixenxoxo21, Princess Leah
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...26%23128166%3B
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: north central
Activities: Making out, kissing, sucking, Bbbj,hj, cg, acg, missionary, doggie, daty, cw, fiv,
Hair Length and Color: medium brown with highlights and dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: - Mexican, Egyptian
Physical Description: smoking hott girls, small tight bodies, c cups, ass for days. Leah has some of the softest skin you will ever touch.
Recommendation: Resounding HellYeah
Nice review... They are both great individually, I cant wait to see both together!
Great duo, you are lucky you survived!
Congratulations!

I am just an old amateur, I can barely satisfy one of those girls let alone both at the same time!
They would have been calling the paramedics on me.

Those two having rocking bodies!
OMG! Yes yes yes yes. Great read of 2 sexy ladies.

Great review!
Fuck yes. Need to try that duo out!
[QUOTE=sphlish;1061093900]OMG! Yes yes yes yes. Great read of 2 sexy ladies.

[Private] Can you please PM donation for the duo[/
One thing that I'm wondering about is do they interact with each other. In other works do they kiss each other, or play with each other, or go down on each other? When I have doubles I enjoy watching the girls enjoy each other.
One thing that I'm wondering about is do they interact with each other. In other words do they kiss each other, or play with each other, or go down on each other? When I have doubles I enjoy watching the girls enjoy each other. Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan69
I didnt see any d@ty between them but kissing, feeling, sucking, yes. They did say that was there first time together and I did not ask for that. Honestly, cant say it didnt happen... my view was obstructed occasionally (; and I dont even really know exactly what was done to me... I left feeling wonderfully violated.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...%26%2365039%3B