COVID vaccine boosters

• Tiny
  • 10-21-2021, 07:13 AM
If you were vaccinated with Pfizer it may be time to look at getting a booster. After around 6 months, the Pfizer vaccine may only be about 40% effective at preventing infection, although it’s much more effective at preventing severe disease and death. Well, apparently the booster takes it from 40% to 95.6%! You can be bulletproof again!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/10/21/h...-bn/index.html

The article says that the FDA has also authorized a Pfizer booster for people who have had Moderna and J&J vaccines.

My doctor likes Moderna the best, and my third shot, and his, was the original 100 microgram (mcg) dose of Moderna. That’s two times the 50 mcg that Moderna’s recommended for their booster. This is not approved by the FDA and CDC. But I love vaccines and relish being a human Guinea pig.
Best way to improving social credit score is taking booster shot always. I keeping portrait of Moa Zedong by bedside always.
Best way to improving social credit score is taking booster shot always. I keeping portrait of Moa Zedong by bedside always. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Guess you love pics of old birds
  • oeb11
  • 10-21-2021, 07:28 AM
pic of old bird = nazi pelosi

Boosters booters and more boosters Hmm Just show how ineffective the vax is hmm, and how much money is involved , the pharma Nazi's are making
  • Tiny
  • 10-21-2021, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by oeb11
Haha! That’s exactly what she looks like in that photo.
  • Tiny
  • 10-21-2021, 07:40 AM
Boosters booters and more boosters Hmm Just show how ineffective the vax is hmm, and how much money is involved , the pharma Nazi's are making Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Come on Rex. If memory serves me correctly you could have two or three dead relatives if not for the vaccines. Didn’t they have a rough time with COVID but pulled through? Well if their immune systems hadn’t been trained by the vaccines they might have ended up far worse off.
Get ready for booster mandates and continued masking well into 2022.
It’ll be another clot shot every few months in perpetuity, and the lemmings will line up.
Funny thing is they got sick after the vax and people 4 of them got sick nov 19 before we knew anything about covid were sick for 3 days and are fine now , the vax ed have ringing and vertgo Hmm so each to they own
I got one. But getting a COVID infection hooker should trigger antibiotics.
Aint taken that sheet they pushing

More Dr Pepper fried pies and more snuff will be my booster!

Originally Posted by oeb11
My baby didnt put her make up on
... Surely looks like she's pushing 80 years old.
... I wouldn't touch her with a 3m pole!

### Salty
You all can go first with this science experiment.