Democrats are out of their f****** minds.

These folks are just downright nuts. Joe Rogan is right when he says "Anytime a black person that does not support the Democratic narrative, they say that person is carring water for white supremacists." It's going to be a blood bath in the 2022 elections. That is all.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rogan...heir-fing-mind
  • oeb11
  • 11-10-2021, 09:56 AM
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2021, 10:41 AM
Oil prices will determine whether it will be a blood bath.

Not Joe fucking Rogan and his chicken and sunrise assumption.
  • H&H
  • 11-10-2021, 10:42 AM
These folks are just downright nuts. Joe Rogan is right when he says "Anytime a black person that does not support the Democratic narrative, they say that person is carring water for white supremacists." It's going to be a blood bath in the 2022 elections. That is all.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rogan...heir-fing-mind Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
And everyone knows it. That's why they have to cheat to get elected.

Please don't let me vote democrat when I die!
Thank you, AE for teh unbiased commentary.

From my dead cold hands

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rogan...heir-fing-mind Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I agree something has to give soon with these idiots. Blacks and Hispanics better wake up soon the Democrats aren't watching their backs nearly as much as they think.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2021, 11:05 AM
God damn ungrateful blacks and Hispanics!
God damn ungrateful blacks and Hispanics! Originally Posted by WTF
When it comes to their Democrat oppressors they nothing to be thankful for.
  • Tiny
  • 11-10-2021, 12:34 PM
I agree something has to give soon with these idiots. Blacks and Hispanics better wake up soon the Democrats aren't watching their backs nearly as much as they think. Originally Posted by Levianon17
One of the exit polls shows a majority of Hispanics having voted for Youngkin, although another showed McAuliffe handily winning the Hispanic vote:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...auliffe-519425

Where I live Hispanics outnumber non-Hispanic Whites, and yet Republicans typically win by 50 to 80 percentage points.
Where I live Hispanics outnumber non-Hispanic Whites, and yet Republicans typically win by 50 to 80 percentage points. Originally Posted by Tiny
The GOP is where Hispanics naturally feel most at home.

Republicans believe in the "3 F's" - Faith, Family & Freedom. Same values most Latinos share.

Dim-retards mock and despise all 3.
  • Tiny
  • 11-10-2021, 03:37 PM
The GOP is where Hispanics naturally feel most at home.

Republicans believe in the "3 F's" - Faith, Family & Freedom. Same values most Latinos share.

Dim-retards mock and despise all 3. Originally Posted by lustylad
Cuban-Americans particularly value the third F and most vote Republican. That's not to say that Democrats don't value freedom too, but when you've had people like Sanders around lauding Castro it doesn't help your cause with the ex-Cubans.
Joe rogan lol n omg n wtf. ANOTHER great whacko roll model for the GQP. That's just too funny:roflmao :

Yes I do say so dah
Cuban-Americans particularly value the third F and most vote Republican. That's not to say that Democrats don't value freedom too, but when you've had people like Sanders around lauding Castro it doesn't help your cause with the ex-Cubans. Originally Posted by Tiny
Democrats certainly value freedom especially if they have some control over it. Think of it as a dog on a long leash, if it ventures too far it's owner will yank it back.
Thank you, AE for teh unbiased commentary.

From my dead cold hands Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so .... you plan to be buried with your keyboard?

BAHHAAAA