Zombiden's top priority

Seriously, over a dozen.
So which one us actually the top priority?
Inflation?
Covid?
Southern border?
Port shipping backups?
Energy (oil/gas $$)
Delaware beach fence?
Being 25thed?
Finding a blood source for Jill vampress, cause he's as white as a ghost.
Build worse?
Reordering a traincar load of Depends.

I know something is missing.
Again, over a dozen priorities, no wonder he's confused and none are getting done.

And btw, I didn't use the sarcastic font
Beijing Talibiden

owning Trump
You bring back memories of the good days of America matchingmole. This was BT (before trumpy) when we had an awesome president that also had a personality and was funny as fuck. Remember the press White House dinner when Obama roasted the orange mushroom? Whiney little trumpy just sat there looking like a total idiot dah that's not hard for him lol n omg n wtf so true. Trumpy still hasn't turned over his birth certificate or tax returns. That was a mic dropper and I don't think the whiney little bitch trumpy has been back since. He ain't got a funny bone in his big fat gross bodytrump y lol

Yes I do say so dah
  • oeb11
  • 11-11-2021, 03:56 PM
ts - your overweening hatred, and oblivousness to Truth ,FACTs, adn Reality - is so SAD
Do get some professional Help - Soon.

Even better - try to post some cogent, relevant, referenced articles on your POV - for discussion.

Can you do That???????

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
Try to stay calm ob1. It's all good dude. Ain't my fault trumpy and his trumpetts are so easy and fun...to make fun of lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say so dah
You bring back memories of the good days of America matchingmole. This was BT (before trumpy) when we had an awesome president that also had a personality and was funny as fuck. Remember the press White House dinner when Obama roasted the orange mushroom? Whiney little trumpy just sat there looking like a total idiot dah that's not hard for him lol n omg n wtf so true. Trumpy still hasn't turned over his birth certificate or tax returns. That was a mic dropper and I don't think the whiney little bitch trumpy has been back since. He ain't got a funny bone in his big fat gross bodytrump y lol

Yes I do say so dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Yeah, I remember that is the incident that lit the fuse for Trump deciding to run AND WIN! A Primo bitch slap to Obama who we are recently reminded lost 63 seats in the House in his first mid-term election.

Obama was popular, his policies not so much. And his appearance in Virginia either didn't help McCauliffe or actually hurt him.

Biden’s never there either. Neither is Obama.
Obama owned it. Trumpy couldn't gang with intelligence and humor dah
Beijing Talibiden Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

lol now that's funny!!

what's not funny .. it's true.
Simple destroy amerkia