Encounter: OMGGGGG

User ID: Na
Date: 2/23/22
Name: Ariel
Phone: 850-895-9709
Email Address: Na
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://destin.skipthegames.com/fema...y/497850730165
City: Destin
State: Florida
Address: Upscale Sandestin hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, CBJ, FIV, Mish Doggy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark in braids to her lower back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Absolutely stunning. Tall and slender. 5’11” and probably 135. Super athletic body. Not an ounce of body fat. You can tell she was an athlete. Beautiful eyes and smile. Natural D’s and as ass to die for. Serious super model material.
Recommendation: Yes
Her donation?
Thanks for the review!!
Originally Posted by Boeingguy
Thanks Mod. My bad
B-dog - are you sure? Ad says 5'4"-5'7" and you suggest 5'11". Probably only brought your short stick for measuring, but it matters to some. Looks are high on the local scale. And, why do you always have to be first?
Actually, Duraman was too shy to do a review! Lol. I ask her and she said 5’11””. I thought she was 6 even tbh!
B-dog - are you sure? Ad says 5'4"-5'7" and you suggest 5'11". Probably only brought your short stick for measuring, but it matters to some. Looks are high on the local scale. And, why do you always have to be first? Originally Posted by Jardinier
I went backed and checked again this morning. Yep, she’s 5’11”! Lol
Ehh, I tried...she had me running around destin for since 1 o'clock saying she had a room there, but a client was leaving...no problem I can burn 15 mins...45 mins later thenthen said "come to sandestin I stead, I like their rooms better, I'm switching hotels" I said just let me know when you get settled, she said ok 4 oclock...o'clock... here comes 4 o'clock and no response....just got tired of the foolery and took my horny ass home, what a waste of a Tuesday that was