The Disinformation thread

Long past time we had a disinformation thread so here goes. Not restricted to Democrats or Republicans and while I have a long list of past disinformation from Biden and Democrats, I'll start with one this week. I'm appointing myself the Disinformation Czar!

Biden in his speech yesterday, said "Republicans have a plan to raise taxes on EVERYBODY".

Problem is, he was talking about a plan from one Senator, Rick Scott of Florida.

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/17/10871...e-income-taxes

Sen. Rick Scott wants every American to pay at least some income taxes

Problem is, not one single additional Republican has signed onto this plan and if Mitch McConnell doesn't sign on to it, it goes no where.

So is it disinformation to say this is what Republicans are proposing? I say it is.

This is a thread that could run in perpetuity since we have devolved into nothing but disinformation.

One more just for fun. "If the SC overturns Roe, abortion will be banned in America". Disinformation. Let'er rip!

Oh, BTW, the Washington Post gave Biden 3 Pinocchio's for this bit of lying, sorry, disinformation.
Long past time we had a disinformation thread so here goes. Not restricted to Democrats or Republicans and while I have a long list of past disinformation from Biden and Democrats, I'll start with one this week. I'm appointing myself the Disinformation Czar!

Biden in his speech yesterday, said "Republicans have a plan to raise taxes on EVERYBODY".

Problem is, he was talking about a plan from one Senator, Rick Scott of Florida.

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/17/10871...e-income-taxes

Sen. Rick Scott wants every American to pay at least some income taxes

Problem is, not one single additional Republican has signed onto this plan and if Mitch McConnell doesn't sign on to it, it goes no where.

So is it disinformation to say this is what Republicans are proposing? I say it is.

This is a thread that could run in perpetuity since we have devolved into nothing but disinformation.

One more just for fun. "If the SC overturns Roe, abortion will be banned in America". Disinformation. Let'er rip!

Oh, BTW, the Washington Post gave Biden 3 Pinocchio's for this bit of lying, sorry, disinformation.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Rick Scott has followers, backers and voters. He is a Republican. They are republican. Plural. Yes. Republicans want to raise taxes on everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whWVJIWGvk0
How about Jen Goebbel’s insistent the Biden’s “Ultra MAGA” phrase was something he came up with.

Lying bitch. His “handlers” placed that in his Teleprompter and he is just reading what they tell him too, over, and over, and over again.

She’s going to fit right in with that MSNBC Crowd.
No need to tax people in communist countries 9.5k...you only get what the regime gives you...
No need to tax people in communist countries 9.5k...you only get what the regime gives you... Originally Posted by bb1961

little ecky9.5k would be happy as a clam in commieland. they'd tell him want to do, when to do it and what to think. everyone would be equal. everyone would be poor. then he'd realize what rube he's been when the ruling party members drive by in their limos on the way to their dachas.

too late by then!
How about Jen Goebbel’s insistent the Biden’s “Ultra MAGA” phrase was something he came up with.

Lying bitch. His “handlers” placed that in his Teleprompter and he is just reading what they tell him too, over, and over, and over again.

She’s going to fit right in with that MSNBC Crowd. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ultra Maga has been on Telegram for weeks. And MAGA people embrace it.
Ultra Maga has been on Telegram for weeks. And MAGA people embrace it. Originally Posted by bambino
Biden looks so fucking stupid when he keeps saying. Even more stupid than usual.

His “handlers” are probably going to have to put on the Teleprompter, “you’ve said that 20 times in the past 5 minutes, that’s enough”

Fuckin’ moron.
After the 51 49 vote on the Democrats abortion bill with Republicans winning, some MSM are reporting and Democrats picking it up, that "Republicans used the filibuter to defeat the bill". Ah, no! 51 votes and you don't need a filibuster.

Headline should have been "Democrats bill defeated on a bi-partisan vote". It only takes one vote to correctly say, "it was bi-partisan.

So, more disinformation from the Left.

Joe Manchin, when are you going to leave that party that does not want you in their party?
Ultra Maga has been on Telegram for weeks. And MAGA people embrace it. Originally Posted by bambino
Dark MAGA.
After the 51 49 vote on the Democrats abortion bill with Republicans winning, some MSM are reporting and Democrats picking it up, that "Republicans used the filibuter to defeat the bill". Ah, no! 51 votes and you don't need a filibuster.

Headline should have been "Democrats bill defeated on a bi-partisan vote". It only takes one vote to correctly say, "it was bi-partisan.

So, more disinformation from the Left.

Joe Manchin, when are you going to leave that party that does not want you in their party? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
manchin ain't going anywhere. hes blue to the very end. he enjoys riding asses even though he has a yacht.

he still holds some democrat values.