Afghanistani women, are we going to betray them?

The United States is scheduled to draw down our forces over the next year on orders from Barack Obama. When we leave the women who we have put in positions of authority as teachers, leaders, and politicians will be left to the mercy of their men. Many will be killed, maimed, or multilated. George Bush will always have the deaths of thousands of Kurds hanging around his neck and now Obama, famous for talking about a war on women, is going to betray the trust of tens of thousands of women in Afghanistan.

Why is it our problem? As Secretary of State Powell said, " you break it, you bought it." We have put these women in the line of fire over the last decade and we should not abandon them to their fates. Not when we have the means to help. Like Somalia, this was started by a Bush and his relief is changing the rules of the game. With Clinton is cost us 18 soldiers at Mogadishu and with Obama it will the complete loss of face to the women of Afghanistan. President presumptive Hillary Clinton said that we (the US) will never abandon you. I expect all the Obama supporters here to get on the horn and tell the president to not turn our backs on these innocents that we put in the line of fire.
  • Old-T
  • 10-22-2013, 09:48 AM
I agree this is a significant concern.

For the record, what do you think the solution shoud be?
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2013, 10:40 AM
JD wants them to come to the states and marry a Promise Keeper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promise_Keepers

For the record JD....what did we break up in the way of women rights over there? We gave them freedom.

I thought you believed in the private sector? If folks are that concerned donate money to help these women. Why is it now that you Tea Pukes think government is a force for good? Can you folks make up your mind. You do know that nation building was once considered a liberal mindset.
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 10:48 AM
if 10 + years, thousands of dead American soldiers, and countless taxpayer dollars hasn't worked, fuck em, I'm OUT !
Did he have a thread Iraqi women are we going to betray them?
JD wants them to come to the states and marry a Promise Keeper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promise_Keepers

For the record JD....what did we break up in the way of women rights over there? We gave them freedom.

I thought you believed in the private sector? If folks are that concerned donate money to help these women. Why is it now that you Tea Pukes think government is a force for good? Can you folks make up your mind. You do know that nation building was once considered a liberal mindset. Originally Posted by WTF
In the end, the " Religion of Peace" will once again put these women in their right place, either back in total subjugation to men, or in the ground.
The United States is scheduled to draw down our forces over the next year on orders from Barack Obama. When we leave the women who we have put in positions of authority as teachers, leaders, and politicians will be left to the mercy of their men. Many will be killed, maimed, or multilated. George Bush will always have the deaths of thousands of Kurds hanging around his neck and now Obama, famous for talking about a war on women, is going to betray the trust of tens of thousands of women in Afghanistan.

Why is it our problem? As Secretary of State Powell said, " you break it, you bought it." We have put these women in the line of fire over the last decade and we should not abandon them to their fates. Not when we have the means to help. Like Somalia, this was started by a Bush and his relief is changing the rules of the game. With Clinton is cost us 18 soldiers at Mogadishu and with Obama it will the complete loss of face to the women of Afghanistan. President presumptive Hillary Clinton said that we (the US) will never abandon you. I expect all the Obama supporters here to get on the horn and tell the president to not turn our backs on these innocents that we put in the line of fire. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Those women were fucked before we got there and they will be fucked when we leave. So they will be no worse off than when we found them. How is that our fault?

If their own men don't care about them, why should we?

I don't want any of them coming to this country unless they have converted to Christianity or become agnostics/atheists.

Because a lot of them won't make the connection between the abhorrent way their men treat them and their idiotic religious beliefs. So, they will continue to practice fundamentalist Islam here and wind up raising a bunch of jihadists in this country.

It has happened with Somalias that relocated here after we rescued them from their civil war. It has happened with Albanians that relocate here after we rescued them from the Serbs. And it has happened with Chechens who fled here from Russian oppression (the Boston Bombers).

Gratitude apparently means nothing to a radical Muslim. If you are kuffar, they think they owe you nothing.
They are either going to die over there stinking up the place or live over here stinking up the place.

If they kill them all at once they would only have to dig one big hole and they can use the equipment we leave over there for that.

They will bitch that we didn't fill the the equipment with fuel before we left and we will write a check so we don't offend them.

Lets leave, they can kill who they want and we should let them get back to their third world county ways again.
if 10 + years, thousands of dead American soldiers, and countless taxpayer dollars hasn't worked, fuck em, I'm OUT ! Originally Posted by CJ7
GOD DAMN IT! This is the SECOND time today I have to agree with CBJ7!

But he's right.

I'm going to take a shower.

Damn right............

Those women were fucked before we got there and they will be fucked when we leave. So they will be no worse off than when we found them. How is that our fault?

If their own men don't care about them, why should we?

I don't want any of them coming to this country unless they have converted to Christianity or become agnostics/atheists.

Because a lot of them won't make the connection between the abhorrent way their men treat them and their idiotic religious beliefs. So, they will continue to practice fundamentalist Islam here and wind up raising a bunch of jihadists in this country.

It has happened with Somalias that relocated here after we rescued them from their civil war. It has happened with Albanians that relocate here after we rescued them from the Serbs. And it has happened with Chechens who fled here from Russian oppression (the Boston Bombers).

Gratitude apparently means nothing to a radical Muslim. If you are kuffar, they think they owe you nothing. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Damnit right.

GOD DAMN IT! This is the SECOND time today I have to agree with CBJ7!

But he's right.

I'm going to take a shower.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hell, Mopboy, why don't you and Trendaway and a few other "True" Patriots mount your happy asses up, take your high-powered, professional military training, and slip on over there and SAVE THE FU*KING DAY?

Sh*t, I'll even buy you a bullet.
Never should have been there in the first place.
Obama was in Pakeestan.
They are either going to die over there stinking up the place or live over here stinking up the place. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
You're a slimeball.

That said, I agree we should never have been there or Iraq.
You're a slimeball.

That said, I agree we should never have been there or Iraq. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hell Boy, you would stink no matter where you live... playing in all that shit...