Considering Working in Houston

So Im thinking of testing the waters and working in Houston for a couple months. I was wondering just by replies to this thread. How many of you guys would visit? Just curious nothing set in stone...
Destiny,

You may want to start off by getting Verified Provider status so you can post an ad should you decide to visit.

Please email houston@eccie.net and we'll gladly help you with the process.

LAP
will you be bringing along that lil' friend of yours in the picture gallery? "star" i believe it was?
Thick and Latina...You'll do ok here but Licko said...you need to be verified first.
it says u r not full service so its a no go from me but if u were then the force would be strong with u
Not Full Service WTF!!!! no interest here. Seee ya!
[I]Thanks guys. And no she wouldnt be coming with me

Darth I do plan on getting provider status.. the majority of the clients I've taken haven't heard of websites like this. And the majority of the credited members on these sites are looking for full service. Something that I'll never offer (some things are meant to be nice and tight)
[I] the majority of the credited members on these sites are looking for full service. Something that I'll never offer (some things are meant to be nice and tight) Originally Posted by Destinysosoft

Good-Bye!!!

And TFF by the way. I have found the pussy is like a muscle …. The more you use it, the tighter it gets!
Good-Bye!!!

And TFF by the way. I have found the pussy is like a muscle …. The more you use it, the tighter it gets! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Unless it is abused by too many MM toys.
Really ...
But not YOU, BW (Brooke Wild = Beautiful Woman)

rr
Nice showcase Broke.. You are hot!
No provider status yet she keeps posting her ad BORING
Hi Destiny!

Don't worry about what others say, there's so much in Houston that girls with differing menus still can be successful. No matter what you do, just be damn good at it!

I recommend staying near the galleria. It is more west of downtown, but still very accesible. I've also noticed some touring gals targeting specific areas of the city. Houston is the 4th largest city in the US; only behind NYC, LA and Chicago. With that said, if you set up shop in the Galleria, guys who live/work way north or south may not be able to see you. It might not be a bad idea to work south Houston (Clear Lake, Baybrook, Galveston, etc) or north Houston (Woodlands, Conroe, Spring, etc). There are lots of great guys there who don't get to visit with many ladies simply because of the distance. You might wanna try that.

Whatever you do, be safe and screen. The Houston providers are very nice and helpful and nearly all give prompt reference requests. Good luck!
it says u r not full service so its a no go from me but if u were then the force would be strong with u Originally Posted by anakin1
Anakin..It seems that you are slipping closer to The Darkside!? LOL!

Yes, full service is a big deal on this board but there are some guys who may ONLY be looking for a quick release, if the price is right.

Kara Lynn...Leave those college boys alone up there! Brooke I like that advice and I can attest to it in your case. My Light Saber has been busy over the last few months.
Wait so its just a massage? I'm a horny motha fucka. No go for me
Thanks kara. As for carkido... dude you've voiced your opinion. If its that boring why take the time out of your exciting life just to write I am boring?