Elizabeth Warren Talks!

Love this woman and her mission. Please watch and share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tMXA9slQo4

Taxes have been consistently lowered for the super rich, including major multi-national corporations, who pay next to nothing compared to their profits.
Elizabeth Warren is a social liberal who wants to take what I have and give it to someone else for their vote.

That is it. Period.
Oh Gawd, another law degree academia type who is a junior senator for a minor state that has no executive experience in governing......

Just what America needs heading out of Obama's lost decade.
Oh Gawd, another law degree academia type who is a junior senator for a minor state that has no executive experience in governing......

Just what America needs heading out of Obama's lost decade. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You surely do not believe in "transparency", since you hide your comments under VIP rules. I cannot respond if I do not know the question.
Wtf?
Elizabeth "Redskins" Warren...

Ohhhhhhhh Oh Ohohhhhhhhhhh
Hey she is lucky to be here as almost all of her ancestors were slaughtered by the invading hoard of European Caucasians. She is just a Wendy Davis wanna be.
Nothing is hidden and there is no question.

Just what America needs heading out of Obama's lost decade. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You surely do not believe in "transparency", since you hide your comments under VIP rules. I cannot respond if I do not know the question. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Psycho!