GOP led House Report on Benghazi debunks the myths

Even the GOP controlled House report finds that all of the local clown posse's myths, lies and fabrications about what happened that night are.....myths, lies and fabrications.

I'm surprised the Admiral or Whirlytard hasn't posted this one up already. Gee, I wonder why not?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...tions-27100053
Even the GOP controlled House report finds that all of the local clown posse's myths, lies and fabrications about what happened that night are.....myths, lies and fabrications.

I'm surprised the Admiral or Whirlytard hasn't posted this one up already. Gee, I wonder why not?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...tions-27100053 Originally Posted by timpage
Posted, dealt with and properly disposed of, Little Timmy-tard. It is truly fascinating to watch you dim-retards moronically trumpet and rejoice over a report that finds Odumbo and Hildabeast naive, negligent and incompetent.
you can't handle the truth.
you can't handle the truth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're one of the "#Grubered masses" Gruber ridiculed, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and you wouldn't recognize the truth if butt-fucked you in your drooling mouth.
Neither can you. The fact that Officer Wilson has not been indicted irks you now doesn't it?

Jim
Actually I'm not irked at all.

That irks you, doesn't it Jim?

Inside Obamenajihads head.......

Wallstreet fat cats with bailouts and tax dodging, GM is back but for more money. Valerie does my thinking, teleprompter does my talking. Bush caused 911 but Cheney has hurricane machine, made Super Storm Sandy. Sandy Hook was Hamas's fault but Israel provoked them.U.B.L. is secretly held at Gitmo but I closed it down 4 years ago. All the prisoners held there have been reformed and are now enlisted in the Israeli Peace Corp.
The real truth.......Bush put the car into the ditch, then Cheney made that insensitive muslim hating video ! Pelosi said we had to buy the video to see whats in it. And Gruber even lied to me but I dont know him either.......maybe Joe does. Oh thats what he whispered. "Its a big fucking lie !" More golf anyone ? John hows that Iran nuke deal and Ukraine butt fucking going ? Israel called ? Israel whoooo ?
Yeah....wow....anybody that speaks English and can post up some sort of a coherent response maybe?

All of your fantasies about Benghazi have evaporated.....as a result of a report from the people you elected.

Anybody notice that Darrell Issa won't be heading up any committees in the near future? Because everybody with a brain stem can tell that he is a fucking idiot?
Yeah....wow....anybody that speaks English and can post up some sort of a coherent response maybe?

All of your fantasies about Benghazi have evaporated.....as a result of a report from the people you elected.

Anybody notice that Darrell Issa won't be heading up any committees in the near future? Because everybody with a brain stem can tell that he is a fucking idiot? Originally Posted by timpage

Timbo have a good New Year!

I love it when a republican investigation of two years is dumped on by their own people.
It's like finding out your favorite magazine pinup girl wears falsies... Total deflation of purpose. of course it only applies to about half of them ... The hetero half.
Inside Obamenajihads head.......

Wallstreet fat cats with bailouts and tax dodging, GM is back but for more money. Valerie does my thinking, teleprompter does my talking. Bush caused 911 but Cheney has hurricane machine, made Super Storm Sandy. Sandy Hook was Hamas's fault but Israel provoked them.U.B.L. is secretly held at Gitmo but I closed it down 4 years ago. All the prisoners held there have been reformed and are now enlisted in the Israeli Peace Corp.
The real truth.......Bush put the car into the ditch, then Cheney made that insensitive muslim hating video ! Pelosi said we had to buy the video to see whats in it. And Gruber even lied to me but I dont know him either.......maybe Joe does. Oh thats what he whispered. "Its a big fucking lie !" More golf anyone ? John hows that Iran nuke deal and Ukraine butt fucking going ? Israel called ? Israel whoooo ? Originally Posted by rioseco
anybody got a translation for that?

It's beautifully and logically written in proper ignorant fuckese.

Move over SLOBBRIN, there's a new retard in town.
It's like finding out your favorite magazine pinup girl wears falsies... Total deflation of purpose. of course it only applies to about half of them ... The hetero half. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Elppaenip Rider" gets his reward for abandoning his people...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQw6KuNKqs
Happy Thanksgiving SLOBBRIN.... Hope you can put away your angry retard act for a day and enjoy what you have ... Even if it's being given to you by Texas taxpayers.

Anybody notice that Darrell Issa won't be heading up any committees in the near future? Because everybody with a brain stem can tell that he is a fucking idiot? Originally Posted by timpage
Are you to stupid to see it is intended to resemble the thoughts of a brain dead potus ? It is not intended to be a clear message. It is a mix of spin, lies and fuck ups by your half white president ! You are an utter dumn fuck with really nice titts !