Phone: 228-365-9638
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Pascagoula
State: Mississippi
Address: Motel 6 by Walmart
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Bbbj, daty, K-9, light kissing, spooning, +daty, mish, +K-9.
Session Length: 1/2
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Blonde just past shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty and young about 5"5, 110 pounds perfect little athletic body. Couple of tattoos, Sexy firm little b cups, very sexy little ass. Clean pussy, and one of the tightest I've ever had.
Recommendation: Yes
11/19. Wow. Thought it was a new sighting
She is still around I texted with her this week. I tried to see her and we set a day but when I texted her that morning to make sure we were on for 3 pm she told me she didnt have a room. I think she thought I would get one but I passed and told her to contact me when she has a room again. I like her a lot but she has become somewhat unreliable. I will still see her if she hits me up when she has a room if I am free but I wont chase it. Once I have hit one as many times as I have her I can take it or leave it especially when they start getting flakey or acting like they are doing you some kind of favor by seeing you. She is a serious piece of ass though. To bad she doesnt take it as serious as the girls who treat it like a job and go out of there way to accommodate you (get your money)