A little whisp of smoke?

Back to the IRS scandal....new emails show that Lois Lerner, in her own words, specifically targeted TEA party groups. They also caution subordinates that TEA party people were trouble.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ted-tea-party/

• CJ7
  • 09-12-2013, 03:27 PM
TP'ers want the spotlight, they got it .. maybe next time they'll come armed
So you're going to join us CJ? I'll have to inform headquarters that we have a new, violent recruit.
Let's go back to Watergate, why don't we, JDIdiot?
JD is dick heading uh spear heading the investigation ..
Let's go back to Watergate, why don't we, JDIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why stop at Watergate? Why not dig up the remains of Teapot Dome?
^The 3 Stooges^ strike again.
Links, please, Simple Jack!
Americans died brutally and FuckZup, EVA, and Tex think its a joke. Slimeballs!
Americans died brutally and FuckZup, EVA, and Tex think its a joke. Slimeballs! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
so the IRS is killing off tea party applicants?
Back to the IRS scandal....new emails show that Lois Lerner, in her own words, specifically targeted TEA party groups. They also caution subordinates that TEA party people were trouble.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/12/emails-ois-lerner-specifically-targeted-tea-party/
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Americans died brutally and FuckZup, EVA, and Tex think its a joke. Slimeballs! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD Idiot, (twin brother of IB) please point out the reference to "Americans died brutally" in the Washington Times article referenced in post #1.

Americans dying brutally was not the subject matter of this thread until you mysteriously brought the subject up in post #9.

What I believe is "a joke" is not that "Americans died brutally." The "joke" is idiots like you who try desperately to wrap yourselves in the American flag while constantly spewing bullshit.
Why stop at Watergate? Why not dig up the remains of Teapot Dome? Originally Posted by bigtex
Your idiocy is unprecedented, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. You've brought up two cases of government corruption wherein the perpetrators were brought to justice. So you and your ignorant butt-buddies shouldn't be hypocritically objecting to the same thing happening to the likes of Lois Lerner, et al, who used their offices to violate the public trust, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat. Otherwise, you and your butt-buddies are nothing better than ignorant hypocrites, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat.

Hey fucktard I want a link to the IRS killing of Tea Baggers. I think the wisp of smoke is coming from your ass.
Damn you guys on the left actually think that this is over and done with and time to move on nothing to see here.

I know that you guys really hope that all of the distractions created by the limp wristed President and his lapdog media will stop the goal of real justice being served. Multi0ple crimes were and as far as we know are still being committed against the people of this nation. This is not old history and nothing has been done to bring justice.

Add to this the Benghazi cover up.
Fast and Furious plus others and we still have crimes that have not been brought to justice.

Unlike you blind followers of your pied piper, there are still those that believe that the government needs to be brought under control and will not rest until it happens.

I know you guys really wish all of these embarrassing crimes and criminals would just be forgotten and pushed under the rug but the pile under the rug is getting so much larger that you are tripping over it.
Both side push theirs under the rug pups grow up. you did read the op?