Is this funny or sad?

Two bystanders shot by panicked policemen in Times Square. You would think that somewhere in police training they would point out that bullets keep going until the hit something or the ground. One of the wounded was a woman with a walker. I'm sure she was going no where pretty quick. Oh, the guy they shot at....he was unarmed but like I said, they panicked.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/15/cops-ac...to-subdue-man/

So we don't kill too many pixels I will put this here also;

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...hot-by-police/

North Carolina police officer shoots and kills a man who had just pulled himself from a wrecked car and was looking for help. First he got tazed and then he got shot multiple times. The police officer has been charged with manslaughter.

Not to say that all cops are bad, they're not, but they have been given the power of dealing death when it comes down to it and the nearly automatic assumption of justification for their acts. We and by we I mean the taxpayer, the politicians, and the police hiearchy have to hold their officers to the highest standards or we take the hit.
You would think that somewhere in concealed handgun and all firearms training they would point out that bullets keep going until the hit something or the ground. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Fixed it.

Revisit some of the macho posts on arming teachers.
There is in CC classes.
There is in CC classes. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Apparently a live fire demonstration needs adding to the practicals.

It's not overriding the testosterone.
Here is another similar story:

Russell Weinstein was waiting on a train at Arapaho Center DART station one afternoon last February, en route to the first day of a new job, when he was caught in the middle of a shootout between police and and a gun-wielding bus passenger. Weinstein was relatively lucky. Another bystander was killed by a stray bullet. Weinstein escaped with a bullet to the right shoulder. He was well enough on the following day to give an interview to WFAA.
Richardson police later determined the bullet that struck Weinstein was one of the five fired by DART police officer Nakesha Manderson. As a result, he thinks the transit agency is responsible for covering his medical bills and lost wages and paying other damages.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfa...ire_of_dar.php
Apparently a live fire demonstration needs adding to the practicals.

It's not overriding the testosterone. Originally Posted by LexusLover

There is take one.
There is take one. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm comfortable with my qualification level on a decision making course.

It's not "covered" in CC curriculum, btw.
Was in mine guess Kansas is more detailed . BTW
Was in mine guess Kansas is more detailed . BTW Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm sure that everything in Kansas is more "detailed" .... Just ask Dorothy.

Oh, I haven't taken a CC class, yet. Not sure if I'm gonna. Don't really want a CCL.
No everything is bigger and better in Texas.Right? Fkn whiner.
No everything is bigger and better in Texas.Right? Fkn whiner. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I wouldn't know. I leave that up to ex-spurts like you.
LL you are just another whiny little bitch if you can't be right.
LL you are just another whiny little bitch if you can't be right. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I didn't know there was a right or wrong in our exchange. May be that's why you whine and bitch so much ... never thought of that way ... thanks for the tip.
LL you are just another whiny little bitch if you can't be right. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That explains why you are whining and bitching all the time. Thanks for the explanation.
I said there was in mine and you had to make some asinine comment on Ks If the courses were different WTF Why bitch because yours didn't have the same as mine. Your crap rolls off me like water.