Lets remember the Battle of Camp Bastion

A year ago the US Marine Corps suffered the greatest military aircroft loss since Vietnam. Camp Bastion was the British base with elements of the US Marine Corps Harrier force. On September 14th there were multiple attacks by insurgents who penetrated to the interior of the base. The outer guards were from the nation of Tongo. Tongo! Can you imagine that? Who made that decision? Was it for diversity? Anyway Marine aircraft mechanics, pilots, clerks, and plane crewmen were forced into the roll of infantrymen. Lt. Col. Raible lost his life leading a counter attack armed with a pistol. Sargeant Atwell was killed nearby. Six Harriers and a 130 were destroyed, two others were damaged, 3 pumping stations were destroyed, and other buildings were damaged.

AAAAAH let me guess the British it was their base.
Mopboy is an idiot.
A year ago the US Marine Corps suffered the greatest military aircroft loss since Vietnam. Camp Bastion was the British base with elements of the US Marine Corps Harrier force. On September 14th there were multiple attacks by insurgents who penetrated to the interior of the base. The outer guards were from the nation of Tongo. Tongo! Can you imagine that? Who made that decision? Was it for diversity? Anyway Marine aircraft mechanics, pilots, clerks, and plane crewmen were forced into the roll of infantrymen. Lt. Col. Raible lost his life leading a counter attack armed with a pistol. Sargeant Atwell was killed nearby. Six Harriers and a 130 were destroyed, two others were damaged, 3 pumping stations were destroyed, and other buildings were damaged.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Just al Qaeda helping us with O'Blunder's drawdown. Probably in exchange for his support in Egypt and Syria.
AAAAAH let me guess the British it was their base. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're probably right, Eva. We were too busy leading from behind to bother with pesky little decisions about the safety of our troops.
  • CJ7
  • 09-16-2013, 08:54 AM
lets remember we will be paying for Bush and Blair from now on
Mopboy is an idiot. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Randy4Dicks is a faggot
lets remember we will be paying for Bush and Blair from now on Originally Posted by CJ7
Yep, it's all Bush's fault. How original...
  • CJ7
  • 09-16-2013, 09:46 AM
Yep, it's all Bush's fault. How original... Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
so be original and blame it on Obama
You're probably right, Eva. We were too busy leading from behind to bother with pesky little decisions about the safety of our troops. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN

Wondered how long it would take you raving lunatics to blame Obama for a military decision even if it was another countries base.
It's hard for Ousurper to remember these things when he's on the golf courses all the time.

http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/blo...bastion-attack

Allen West Hits Obama for Ignoring Camp Bastion Attack
BY: KEVIN DERBY | Posted: September 16, 2013 9:13 AM
Former U.S. Rep. Allen West weighed in over the weekend on the one-year anniversary of a Taliban attack on a Marine base in Afghanistan. As he has in his various statements on the Benghazi attack, West accused the Obama administration of ignoring the real danger of Islamic terrorism and doing nothing.

“15 Sept., 2013, was the one-year anniversary of the Taliban attack against U.S. Marine Corps base Camp Bastion in Helmand Province, Afghanistan,” West posted on Facebook on Sunday. “The attack was the largest loss of U.S. combat aircraft since Vietnam and resulted in the loss of two stellar Marines, one being the AV-8B Harrier Squadron Commander Lt. Col. Raible. I want you all to remember this incident because our American Marines were not being guarded by Marines, but Tongans. The 15 Taliban had conducted reconnaissance and surveillance and exploited the weakness and were able to breach the base perimeter. This failure has never been a focus of the Obama administration to rectify and explain to the families of the Marines who were killed and wounded. I suppose this was not part of the campaign narrative in 2012. Extortion 17, Benghazi, and Camp Bastio. ... America better wake up and recognize the error you made. Semper Fidelis.”
so be original and blame it on Obama Originally Posted by CJ7
Uh, excuse me, dipshit. Obama is the President right now. It's his call. If/when he makes a bad call, he is the one to blame. No, it's not original. I wish it was, but Obama has made so many bad calls blaming him has become redundant. But it's still true.
Here is the score do far;

Iraq=Obama is losing the peace
Afghanistan=Obama has already announced that we are going to lose.
Libya=Obama is losing that one too.
Egypt=Thank goodness for the military, they are saving Obama's ass by beating the Brotherhood.
Yeman=Prison breaks, released terrorists and Obama has killed a few terrorists.
Somalia=Obama orders the killing of a few terrorists and they are still taking ships and missionaries.
North Korea=Help me Dennis Rodman, you're my only hope.
Syria=I don't know....go ask Vlad what he wants to do.
Uh, excuse me, dipshit. Obama is the President right now. It's his call. If/when he makes a bad call, he is the one to blame. No, it's not original. I wish it was, but Obama has made so many bad calls blaming him has become redundant. But it's still true. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Senile old fart show a link to where Obie made the decision to Tell the British who to post where on their base.
Last I heard, it was a war. Shit gets blown up, people get killed. The enemy is going to have some success, that's why we've had to spend a trillion dollars and suffer tens of thousands of casualties.

Lost 3,000 on 9/11. Post your criticisms of the POTUS running the show on the day that event occurred below:

And so on.....