SNOWDEN NOMINATED TO RECEIVE PRESTIGIOUS HUMAN RIGHTS AWARD !

Bravo Snowden...........

Others whom have receive the prize in the past include Nelson Mandela.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...n-Rights-Prize
  • CJ7
  • 09-17-2013, 01:36 PM
Bravo traitor.

assholes like whirlie think its cool to give China our classified intel
  • WTF
  • 09-17-2013, 01:59 PM
Who nominated him? Putin?

Putin nominated him and Whirly and the Tea Party seconded it!

I nominate him for the Benedict Arnold award.

Snowden isn't a traitor; he is a patriot.

You walk around under the phony assumption that Obama wants Snowden back in the US....wake up you fucking idiots, Obama was never serious about getting Snowden returned to the US.

The last thing the obama administration wants is a public trial in which Snowden lawyers up with top litigators and a very public trial.
What technical data/national security secrets did Snowden hand over and what is your sources ?

Bravo traitor.

assholes like whirlie think its cool to give China our classified intel Originally Posted by CJ7
Reserve the term "traitor" for the true turn coats. Guys like Obama. Remember Obama blasting Bush in 2006 for NSA spying; the kind of spying that was accelerated under Obama !

Bush used the NSA to spy on foreign players; Obama uses the NSA for domestic snooping on American citizens.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/06/...a-spying-75758
  • CJ7
  • 09-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Reserve the term "traitor" for the true turn coats. Guys like Obama. Remember Obama blasting Bush in 2006 for NSA spying; the kind of spying that was accelerated under Obama !

Bush used the NSA to spy on foreign players; Obama uses the NSA for domestic snooping on American citizens.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/06/...a-spying-75758 Originally Posted by Whirlaway

fuck you

Snowden seized property (classified intel) belonging to this country and distributed it to foreign countries ... shoot the mother fucker, then shoot you

he took an oath to protect anything belonging to this country or he wouldn't have had his job ... he is a lying piece of shit, just like you
Snowden seized property ????

Speaking of taking an oath; you ignore all of Obama's transgressions against the oath he took.

Thank God Snowden saw what was going on and became a whistleblower against this administration...the most corrupt, deceitful, lying administration in our modern history.

You know nothing...the only thing you know is what the media tells you........you are a hopeless shill for Obama and his tyrannical big government.
  • CJ7
  • 09-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Snowden seized property ????

Speaking of taking an oath; you ignore all of Obama's transgressions against the oath he took.

Thank God Snowden saw what was going on and became a whistleblower against this administration...the most corrupt, deceitful, lying administration in our modern history.

You know nothing...the only thing you know is what the media tells you........you are a hopeless shill for Obama and his tyrannical big government. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

4 laptops containing the classified information the belonged to the United States of America ... PROPERTY !
SNICK
Bravo Snowden??

Snowden took the job for the sole purpose of leaking classified info.
It's absolutely fascinating how the obsessive hatred of the President can result in such mind numbing stupidity . . .

And to think I waded around in a jungle to preserve this distorted version of "freedom"! My bad . . .
Probably the same bunch of morons that nominated President Obama for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Snowden isn't a traitor; he is a patriot. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

And to think I waded around in a jungle to preserve this distorted version of "freedom"! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
Very well said! +1,000
Snowden honored his constitutional oath...
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/
Veterans, you swore an Oath...

Oath of Enlistment
I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Officers Oath
I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God

Your Oath NEVER expires! It's time to keep it!