Christina Applegate or Alyssa Milano?

It was always hard to make the fantasy choice. Growing up I went back and forth masturbating between the two. Till this day it's still pretty much a toss up for me.

Christina

Alyssa

Today's Choice? Still seem neck and neck.

It was always Alyssa for me.....MSOG even.
Was always Alyssa for me too, though I wouldn't kick Christina out of bed don't get me wrong haha!
I couldn't choose but it does seem Alyssa has aged more gracefully than Chris. I think I'd just settle for the eternal 3 some. lol
Alyssa oh Yes! But I like Zanz suggestion, too.....being sandwiched between those two beauties....damn, that'd be so much fun.
  • TheDr
  • 10-05-2014, 02:21 PM
I'm with SIU, always been Alyssa for me. She looked good then and does now.
^ I'm actually surprised X-tina ain't getting no love here. lol. Is it that X-Tina looks more like a one night stand and Alyssa more like a take me home and marry me type?
Ok, for me it was Christina....that natural slutty look....though, which became unnatural later in life.
Ok, for me it was Christina....that natural slutty look....though, which became unnatural later in life. Originally Posted by Sarunga
for some reason that made me LOL
  • TheDr
  • 10-05-2014, 02:54 PM
^ I'm actually surprised X-tina ain't getting no love here. lol. Is it that X-Tina looks more like a one night stand and Alyssa more like a take me home and marry me type? Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Yeah during the "Married With Children" days I was in luv with Christina. Hot as hell and funny. But while I understand the reason, maybe it's the double mastectomy thing later in life...
Yeah during the "Married With Children" days I was in luv with Christina. Hot as hell and funny. But while I understand the reason, maybe it's the double mastectomy thing later in life... Originally Posted by TheDr

Think Prime Dr think Prime. If I'm thinking prime it's something I cannot decide. I cannot live without food or water so I need both. Lol
Alyssa for me all the way. Maybe another question, which one of the "Charmed" girls would ya prefer? I might actually lean toward Rose McGowan.
  • TheDr
  • 10-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Think Prime Dr think Prime. If I'm thinking prime it's something I cannot decide. I cannot live without food or water so I need both. Lol Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Shyte if you're talking prime Z, I think I gotta go Christina... I think. Being able to make me laugh while she's blowing me would be a major plus though. LMFAO
Alyssa for me all the way. Maybe another question, which one of the "Charmed" girls would ya prefer? I might actually lean toward Rose McGowan. Originally Posted by strongbad
It's a toss-up between the one in the middle and the one on the right.

Alyssa for me all the way. Maybe another question, which one of the "Charmed" girls would ya prefer? I might actually lean toward Rose McGowan. Originally Posted by strongbad
No question about that....