If you could be someone else for a day who would it be?

For me its Michael Jackson. For just one day I'd like to know what this type of Global love and human worship feels like. How it can alter the human psyche and mind.

Interesting choice sc
Yes being the greatest entertainer to ever live...what's so interesting about the choice?
Why don't the 2 of you just get a room....so the members here can have some peace. You started up the same thing a few months ago....and now are back at it.
Look at this ! Try a little harder, boys.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez met face-to-face Friday after weeks of public friction between the two high-profile Democrats."It went very well," Pelosi said after the meeting.
When asked if she and Ocasio-Cortez resolved any of their differences, Pelosi replied, "we don't have that many differences.
Yes being the greatest entertainer to ever live...what's so interesting about the choice? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That is YOUR personal opinion...you know what they say about opinions...
Dirt nap. Just sayin
For me its Michael Jackson. For just one day I'd like to know what this type of Global love and human worship feels like. How it can alter the human psyche and mind. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

So for one day you want to know how it feels to be a faggot pedo?
Donald J. Trump.

I wouldn't leave the bedroom.
lmao! so sc, you do know he's dead?.....

i'd want to be shine for about a minute, so i could figure out what the fuck.....
Da great agrees wid my brother for life, one third of da trifecta, sisto Achilles. What Michael did as a solo artist will never be duplicated. Do Jo knows he had the white socks,one glove and skinny jacket on to impress his dates. No solo artist did what Mike did or ever will. Sir, Shine da great can never be duplicated. Dis is a foooking original Patna. #shines greatness surprises shine# there is always a party around shine# full of ebt steaks and jumbo shrimps.# watching puss in boots for the 100th time. Tooodlez....
Donald J. Trump.

I wouldn't leave the bedroom. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Well than you just made up my mind. Because of you I'm gonna have to say Melania Trump.
What Michael did as a solo artist will never be duplicated. No solo artist did what Mike did or ever will. Originally Posted by shinepro
I don't know where you got your information from...Toodlez!!
Clue...Not the bleached "white boy".
https://www.answers.com/Q/Who_is_the...st_of_all_time

P.S. Enjoy Dallas!!
It would be nice if you people started acting responsibly and mature. All the constant nit picking and melting down and thread hijacking and insults. Why do you guys behave this way. I dont understand sometimes. Yall too old for that. Its shameful behavior.. have fun and participate in thread or just leave. Dont yall get tired of harassing people for no reason at all?
I wanna be willie nelson....but just a lil younger version lol