Mattress Mack Astros promotion

Mattress Mack has been actively hedging his Astros promotion....have to love him.
Last time the Astros won the World Series, he lost a bundle.
No he didn’t, he made a bundle. He takes out a insurance policy that pays off I’m sure and either way it’s great public that is worth it as well. Hell I need a new mattress & I think I’m gonna go check it out myself. Think it has too be over $3K but if you have priced top of the line new mattress that like the low end and can go way up from there.
Hunter.....check out the Sleep Number Mattress. You won't go back to a traditional mattress.
T I did, have too go back & look again. I really liked them but by the time you get all the bells & whistles it’s like buying a economy car....lol I sure they are worth it & wouldn't think they would wear out like a traditional mattes unless the develop leaks.
I've used them since they first appeared on the market....never a problem. You never have to turn or flip them. Best thing is they feel cool under you. They don't hold your body heat,
  • bbkid
  • 10-04-2019, 05:44 AM
Have any of you guys read the contract that accompanies that "free, free, free", promotion?
Did any of you take advantage of it in 2017? What did you think of that 1099 you received in the mail?
(Oh and no, I didn't! I'm still slumbering on my 10 year old Sealy from Ashley.)
Just goes to show you that not much in life is free
Hunter.....check out the Sleep Number Mattress. You won't go back to a traditional mattress. Originally Posted by tbone2u

The Sleep Number is the worst piece of shit mattress I have ever slept in. That is a lot of beds, too. I was Diamond with Hilton, Platinum with Marriott, Gold with Holiday Inn, Best Western. and La Quinta for 8 years.
Different strokes for different folks on mattresses I guess.
No he didn’t, he made a bundle. He takes out a insurance policy that pays off I’m sure and either way it’s great public that is worth it as well. Hell I need a new mattress & I think I’m gonna go check it out myself. Think it has too be over $3K but if you have priced top of the line new mattress that like the low end and can go way up from there. Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
Not an insurance policy this time. Hedged at a sports book

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/i...n-world-series