Who’s broken this cardinal rule?

Client falls in love with provider / Provider falls in love with client.

I’ve been on both sides of this. Seems like it’s way more common than I would have imagined. Ever happen to you?
Nope and never will, I am close and quite fond of my ATF and vice a versa has nothing to do with love as you are describing it
nah man, most of these ladies ain't loyal.
Guilty!
No. I’ve been quite fond of a few, but I knew enough to keep my feelings in check. They knew the boundaries, too, which is part of what I liked about them.
Guilty.
Every time I try to fall in love, a new pussy comes strutting along, causing a distraction.
  • JROD
  • 07-31-2024, 03:18 PM
I have broken this rule numerous times.
It usually only takes an hour for me to snap out of it!
They call it pay to play-- not pay to stay
I have broken this rule numerous times.
It usually only takes an hour for me to snap out of it! Originally Posted by JROD
Exactly correct.

I fall in love with every provider I see for a session (hopefully, she feels the same for me or at the very least, real feeling IOP) as that is the best way to go. However, after the session is over and I walk out the door, the love quickly fades to zero until we meet again.
  • BLM69
  • 07-31-2024, 06:53 PM
nah man, most of these ladies ain't loyal. Originally Posted by corona
80% of women are not loyal, the hobby has a higher unfaithful rate, closer to 100%
No. I’ve been quite fond of a few, but I knew enough to keep my feelings in check. They knew the boundaries, too, which is part of what I liked about them. Originally Posted by TinMan
Perfectly said TinMan
I've tried to play Cap'n Save-A-Hoe a few times, but definitely not "love."

Now, sugarbabies... that's a different story. But that dynamic is fucked from the jump, so I intellectually know and understand that she could never be loyal. But my heart and cock say, "she's yours because she says she is and you can trust us!" Fucking liars.
They call it pay to play-- not pay to stay Originally Posted by Grace Preston
LMAO GRACE, EXACTLY
Gee, I always thought the Cardinal Rule was: Don’t Pay B4 the Session!! Learned
Something new!!