New P411 verification

• OT8
  • 03-21-2019, 04:45 PM
Wow.Something new. P411 has added a non-member feature that actually works. If you are a P411 client it is now possible to expose verfication info with a non-P411 provider without exposing your P411 ID. And it works! Providers invited by a P411 member can review okays, bio and reference providers while protecting the clients actual P411 ID code. Cool.
Much needed.
With the Available Now up and running again and this new verification feature, really loving that P411!
  • OT8
  • 03-21-2019, 06:41 PM
Things are looking up!
What ? These providers aren’t VERIFIED for age, and Gina is ok w that?
That’s adding attention to some folks.
Never underestimate Gina. She's absolutely top notch. Period, end or argument. Has been for years. (I won't say how many out of deference to her.)
Never underestimate Gina. She's absolutely top notch. Period, end or argument. Has been for years. (I won't say how many out of deference to her.) Originally Posted by TexTushHog
From street walker to Top Notch Business Woman
And nothing wrong with that Just saying
Thought the site was going away?
Also new, I noticed getting the question about "excepting cookies" when I log in.
Does anyone know if you can pm companion if you manually input name? Didn’t see the ability to pm on companion pages anymore.
Thought the site was going away? Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Does this mean they might start accepting new members?
  • OT8
  • 03-22-2019, 03:02 PM
Basic, my guess is just the opposite now that a P4 client can post up references without exposing P4 ID. Its kinda mission accomplished for P4. Granted P4 will age, but I don't think Gina is planning to sell and she's likely good when it comes time to retire and lock it down. Who knows when that might be. I'll probably be dead by then.
  • OT8
  • 03-22-2019, 03:03 PM
Yep Alaine, I just ignore it and go about my business.
I could see where they are heading with this. Might be a way for them to add providers and clients in the future through this.