Best people to invite over

Hey all, I looking to see if anyone has any insight on the best ladies to have over to your place. Looking for people who have had actually had them over. Thanks in advance.
Hi.
I am a great person to invite over.
Thanks Anna
Me too !!
I’m the best for coming to play
I haven't talked to or seen starrluvsyou in over a year, but she is great company. From sports events to a night at the bar or just hanging out at the house, she's amazing. Smart, funny, beautiful and versatile in different environments. She is still hands down the most awesome person, I've met in the hobby!
Id love to come chill!
I usually most always have the gentleman host, about the only way I visit.
Marielynnofdfw is a great guest to have over
Im def a great person to have over & we can talk about anything. Im also very goofy as well & love to laugh.
I want to +1 the Marielynn suggestion. She's fabulous and fun. Ask anyone. Not sure if you could handle us both but you could try!
I wouldnt want to point them out but hopefully ones of my friends would vouch for me.
I haven't talked to or seen starrluvsyou in over a year, but she is great company. From sports events to a night at the bar or just hanging out at the house, she's amazing. Smart, funny, beautiful and versatile in different environments. She is still hands down the most awesome person, I've met in the hobby! Originally Posted by thewoodthatcould
Aww thanks so much!! Means a lot.
Me and my friend are super fun to invite over
I love being invited over!
I’m the best for coming to play Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
I would wanna keep you Starr