Giving vs. Recieving

After reading a Reditt thread on r/sexworkers I found it interesting that some sex workers would rather not be eatin out while working. Some reasons being that the sex act is compartmentalized, the focus is getting the guy off, the clit being overstimulated, or just not into the guy.

So what do our eccie ladies think about that? Would you rather have us spend the hour eating you out, or giving us head? In this scenario you can't have both.
Well i absolutely love to CW ������
Not even in 69? Lol

Honestly anyone who knows me and has met me knows I’m super happy when my partner is happy so I’m definitely in that category of giving .
I do love oral! But if I had to choose-I am, by nature, a giver.
I love it and am good at it-giving someone a good time, gets me off even more!!
I absolutely love it!!!! Well if there good at it lol
I love being kissed...EVERYWHERE!
Im getting wet just thinking about it. Make my toes curl
I think we can do both at same time! I am a professional face rider too!
mutual satisifaction..
Oh this is an easy question! Im definitely a giver I looooooove to please a man and make him feel like a king
Giver <<
Professional Face Rider! Lol
Sometimes, I think the term "giver" is really misused. If a gent enjoys giving oral, and a lady allows it...better yet...welcomes it, then she is being a giver by allowing the gent that guilty pleasure.
While I do very much enjoy receiving DATY, I enjoy giving more than anything. I too am a giver by nature.

I enjoy sucking. It's what makes me tingly down below. Well that and kissing. It's also a little bit of a power trip for me I suppose, knowing that whatever my friend is experiencing, is coming directly from me. I can tease/torture, then be generous and let the explosion happen....or not 😈
I found it interesting that some sex workers would rather not be eatin out while working. Some reasons being that the sex act is compartmentalized, the focus is getting the guy off, the clit being overstimulated, or just not into the guy. Originally Posted by FattyMcGee
Sometimes, I think the term "giver" is really misused. Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
it comes down to who is really a Professional. the ladies who have reached that level understand that guys want different things, and ladies are able to accommodate. whether she enjoys receiving DATY is immaterial.

like any other Profession, there are winners and losers. Winners "give" (as mentioned, giving can be receiving), Losers do not. looks and pricing are minor metrics compared to giving.. or not.